Is Kevin Myers racist? (1 Viewer)

What do you think Myers thinks about when he masturbates?

" And will, once again, our ambassador in London be absent from the Cenotaph as the guns in Hyde Park bark and roll, as the bronze bell calls solemnly over the Mall"

Purple prose, purple prose.

I can see thumped being the inspiration for his next article.

Pernicious charlatans hurling their vitriolic bile t'wards the ether of world wide web and at one heroic voice amidst the madness and cowardice of today's frightened and cowed society (one is referring of course to I, your humble servant and scribe), in particular.

Arooga Arroooga- Unicron is Myers

MyersAlert.gif

"WHY can't anyone have a reasonable debate on poverty in Ireland without being accused of classism and neo-liberalism? I'm not a neo-conservative, conquest-hungry man-beast, but I do think it's perfectly practical to consider making soap out of poor people."

Only if they're poor fat people, wouldn't be cost effective otherwise.

UK: Jail Time for Revving Engine in a Racist Manner
A motorist in Scotland, UK is fined $238 and sent to jail for two days for the crime of revving his Lotus Esprit in a racist manner.

Lotus EspritScottish motorist Ronnie Hutton, 49, was jailed for two days for the crime of "revving his car in a racist manner" last September. After waiting more than a year to try the case, the Stirling Sheriff court finally convicted Hutton last week of breach of the peace and fined him £150 (US $282).

An off duty officer, Chief Inspector Eoin Jenkins, said Hutton had revved the engine of his Lotus Esprit near two Muslims last year. After Hutton dismissed Jenkins' concern with an expletive, Jenkins immediately dispatched two police officers to Hutton's home where he was taken and thrown in jail for two days without formal charges. Hutton explained that his revving had nothing to do with nearby pedestrians, rather, he was keeping his temperamental and expensive V8 engine from stalling and being damaged.

"To be convicted for revving my car in a busy street is hard to take," Hutton told the Sunday Mail newspaper. "Does this mean anyone driving a noisy car in Scotland is now a criminal?"

Asked in court why the man may have revved his engine, Hana Saad, 23, said through an interpreter, "Maybe because we are Muslim."

What a load of bollocks! The man was jailed for telling an off-duty constable to fuck off, not for revving his engine

I dreamt last night that I was Kevin Myers

Very strange. I had to get through this big building that was full of obstacle courses, stepping stones, ropes that kind of thing

Does this mean I'm a repressed WWI obsessive anglophile?

What a vile notion.

Anyway, what he talking about in the papers this week? Not unlikely obstacle courses I hope....

I dreamt last night that I was Kevin Myers

Very strange. I had to get through this big building that was full of obstacle courses, stepping stones, ropes that kind of thing

Does this mean I'm a repressed WWI obsessive anglophile?

What a vile notion.

Anyway, what he talking about in the papers this week? Not unlikely obstacle courses I hope....

How did you feel about the blacks and the bastards?

It's the mothers of bastards I have a problem with

he

I mean he has a problem with

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back