Is Kevin Myers racist? (1 Viewer)

The force of a male dolphin's ejaculation is such that it is recommended for any humans engaging in penetrative sex with the species should ensure the dolphin has withdrawn before ejaculation occurs.
ricobarry&dolphin.jpg

withdraw! withdraw!!!

The force of a male dolphin's ejaculation is such that it is recommended for any humans engaging in penetrative sex with the species should ensure the dolphin has withdrawn before ejaculation occurs.

I recall someone on TV saying the same thing about Superman and Lois Lane

what did you make of the saudi thing?

personally i don't think she shouldn't
have been in the car with a man that
wasn't her fella

what did you make of the saudi thing?

personally i don't think she shouldn't
have been in the car with a man that
wasn't her fella

The problem is that while he doesn't directly mention the Saudi thing, he does imply that it would be very easy for anyone at all to see them in the car, photograph it with their mobile telephonic device, and then post it immediately on the World Wide Web before the automobile had even arrived at their destination! Appalling!

Half a biscuit, double the madness.

Our Kev said:
Rape is always an unspeakable crime, but it varies in extremes, and what happened to her and her friend is just about off the scale. To be sure, whether or not Fatima was a virgin is irrelevant; no amount of sexual experience in any way prepares a woman for such violation.

What the fuck was going through his mind here? Is he debating with himself or is there a paragraph cut from further above?

i don't think it's really worth trying to figure out what he's thinking; he's as mad as a box of frogs and that's all there is to it.

I guess.

anyone see him on Questions and Answers last week?

Horrible jerk.

He launched into some smug tirade about how whats the point of conservation etc. if China are building hundreds of coal powered stations.

Fucking idiot.

i don't think it's really worth trying to figure out what he's thinking; he's as mad as a box of frogs and that's all there is to it.

Yeah but his deluded flights of ego-maniacal intellectual fancy have a national platform so someone* should probably try to figure out what his agenda is. What if he's an evil genius masquerading as a pompous fatuous cunt?

*Not me

What the fuck was going through his mind here? Is he debating with himself or is there a paragraph cut from further above?

the virgin comment was a bit batty
alright. i wonder if that was down
to the work of an editor, making that
appear so completely out of the blue.

Yeah but his deluded flights of ego-maniacal intellectual fancy have a national platform so someone* should probably try to figure out what his agenda is. What if he's an evil genius masquerading as a pompous fatuous cunt?

*Not me

I think the problem is that he doesn't have an agenda apart from making ridiculous statements just to stir people up. If there were something behind it, I dunno, his arguments might still sound ridiculous, and even if they still weren't grounded in any reality, they'd at least be heading somewhere. Problem is, people seem to think he's some sort of thinker-for-thinking's-sake, which says a lot about what the general public (i.e., we) think about 'thinking for its own sake', that by nature it is convoluted, directionless, and has few if any points of contact with the real world. Sure, some of it is like that, but his column inches could be taken up by something more worthwhile.

I fear that he has no agenda, except to encourage others to be as judgemental and suspicious of each other as he is, just to justify his downward spiral of self-loathing. There are a lot of people around that are like him, just most of them don't have a column in a national broadsheet.

I don't even think he sees himself as conservative -- in order to have any kind of perception about where one is on a political spectrum, one has to be able to see beyond the self at least a teensy bit.

Can I bring yiz back to last week, when he wanted to fuck a mouse?

*Not me

i presume he just makes it easier for the indo to sell ads when he's in the paper, regardless of whether or not he's making any sense. qui bono, follow the money, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back