Is Kevin Myers racist? (1 Viewer)

I think its probably harsh to call him racist now Jane.

He just doesn't like those Africans.
And black people generally.

And Travelers.
And woman. And The Palestinians... and the Spanish too if memory serves. And... I mean, I dunno exactly, generally any groups that are shit on FOR BEING SO STUUUUPID. NOT AS CLEVER AS KEVIN ANYWAY!!!1
Ha ha.

But, you know, racist, there's no need to be like that. He's just cleverer than certain ethnic groups.

And better than them.

Hey lets all post our top 5 races!!

Here's mine.

1. White people (offcourse)
2. African Americans (They've got soul and they're superbad)
3. Arabs (A great bunch of lads.)
4. Chinks (They're smarter than me.)
5. Those weird little brown people with the flat noses (dunno where they're from?)

1. The Master Race
2. Everyone else

skinhead.jpg

myers comes out fighting:

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/c...d-have-written-so-many-years-ago-1437779.html

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/c...-our-thoughtpolice-take-pride-in-1438547.html

So, "a lot of Africans" are "all very offended", are they? All of them? The poor dears. Well, if the countries on whose behalf they get so easily offended are so bloody marvellous -- Sudan? Rwanda? Zimbabwe? Sierre Leone? Congo? Somalia? Eritrea? Etcetera? -- why aren't they enjoying themselves back home? Why are they here, working for a magazine which cheerfully invites me to incriminate myself before our new thought-police?

he's not a racist, he's just right wing. maybe he is racist. but its good that there is a fairly prominant right wing voice in ireland, what with the crap PD's now extinct. also the bloke is funny as bird shit and knowledgeable like a book. he's been presenting the last word lately, not very contraversial though unfortunately.

he's not a racist, he's just right wing. maybe he is racist. but its good that there is a fairly prominant right wing voice in ireland, what with the crap PD's now extinct. also the bloke is funny as bird shit and knowledgeable like a book. he's been presenting the last word lately, not very contraversial though unfortunately.

you'll be needing this:

Fire_Proof_Suit2_61C8CA74-D1E8-6966-56CC196BC568BFA0.jpg

New guy in controversial post shocker. Zzzzzzzzz

More please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back