Irish players on the move (1 Viewer)

But why say October? Why not say by December 31st which is the day before the window reopens. If the deal is going to happen then it has to happen in the next 9-10 days .

I didn't know the exact date of the deadline thet's why i went with october you bunch of pedantic so and sos. Any way martin oniell got there first and fair play to him. In fairness though it may have been a shrewd piece of business by Sparky. Dunne had his arms around a cypriot at every set piece. He was like a pissed up uncle at your cousins wedding who insists on telling you about how "me and your Da did some mad shit back in our day" while two inches from your face.

Bet Villa finish sixth but concede five-ten penalties. Still a fan but he's picked up some very bad habits recently.

I didn't know the exact date of the deadline thet's why i went with october you bunch of pedantic so and sos. Any way martin oniell got there first and fair play to him. In fairness though it may have been a shrewd piece of business by Sparky. Dunne had his arms around a cypriot at every set piece. He was like a pissed up uncle at your cousins wedding who insists on telling you about how "me and your Da did some mad shit back in our day" while two inches from your face.

Bet Villa finish sixth but concede five-ten penalties. Still a fan but he's picked up some very bad habits recently.

Shrewd bit of business by MON more like

Shrewd bit of business by MON more like

He was at it again today against wolves. How he gets away with it is beyond me. Fair play to him though. A couple of months in and I would sell my soul to have him in blue. We're dying on our arses and he's doing mighty work for MON. New predictions Villa finish fourth and he gives away four penalties.

In real news, looks like O'Shea is off to Sunderland. I'm surprised he's the first of the trio of Gibson and Brown to accept. How thick is Gibson?

I'm a bit surprised Fergie is letting him go actually. He might be a bit of a mong, but he can put in a decent enough shift in a bunch of different positions, which makes him very useful as a back-up player.

As opposed to Carrick who's a fucking mong full fucking stop.

O Shea is a center half in the making. So long as the game is played in front of him he's grand. Full back involves occaisionally turing his head to see who's sneaking into the space that Nani/Ronaldo frankly every cunt he's had in front of him who won 't cover, and that's where he's totally fucked. Seriously give him steak and a few days on the bench pressing et voilla a version of Rio Ferdinand who's not
A. Perminantly injured / missing drug tests
B. A complete wimp
C. Rio fucking shitehawk Ferdindand.

o'shea knows the jig is up. he has more medals than john barnes or diego maradona, it's a fucking swizz!

What with Brucey being Fergie's old chum and protege, is Sunderland destined to be the Man United knackers yard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back