Ireland (1 Viewer)

That mcbrearty guy got elected and essentially thinks he's back at school and will get points for disrupting class while the rest of the council have to sit through his bullshit and try and do work.
I'm just saying Donegal has form with electing people for the completely wrong reasons

I saw videos of the masked "protestes" outside Roberic O'Gormans house.
Brave men showing up there with their faces covered.

So who's in trouble here? A couple of lads doing some harmless urban exploration, or whoever had the job of ensuring all records were removed before the building was shut down?

Whoever thought it acceptable to use the words “creators”.

not sure this is the right thread but, does anyone know what the big piles of slightly golden coloured sparkley stuff, out by that incinerator yoke on the Reclaimed Land out in Irishtown in Dublin is?

I dunno what else to call that area, it's the land that's on the way out to the South Wall. Previously when I was young there were piles of coal. I was out yesterday on the bike and I had a nose around, and there's huge pilings of something. I was curious what it was.

not sure this is the right thread but, does anyone know what the big piles of slightly golden coloured sparkley stuff, out by that incinerator yoke on the Reclaimed Land out in Irishtown in Dublin is?

I dunno what else to call that area, it's the land that's on the way out to the South Wall. Previously when I was young there were piles of coal. I was out yesterday on the bike and I had a nose around, and there's huge pilings of something. I was curious what it was.

Is it possibly Mothra's final weapon

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back