Ireland (3 Viewers)

Considering all yisser talk about climate change and the unsustainability of air travel you’re doing far more damage supporting the meat industry.

Considering all yisser talk about climate change and the unsustainability of air travel you’re doing far more damage supporting the meat industry.
Never even thought of this

1654105996936.png

Driving to Glendalough and back from Dublin is the same as eating a kilo of beef - I think?

I eat meat maybe once a fortnight and cholesterol is still v high. Made a load a diet changes maybe 10 years ago when I found out it was high first - had been eating eggs and cheese pretty much every day - and it came down, but not as much as the doc would like. My unusually low blood pressure means I haven't had to go on meds for it yet though

Since birth?
Wife is a veggie, interestingly she was keen kid ate meat at least on occasion for nutrition. Eats a lot less meat than the average Irish kid obviously.
The only Irish child I’ve encountered who dosnt like sausages or chips!
Yeah, always. They ate well, everything was covered.

Never even thought of this

View attachment 15755

Driving to Glendalough and back from Dublin is the same as eating a kilo of beef - I think?
Always find it strange that lamb is higher than beef, is it due to very inefficient conversion of feed to meat?

Where does Irish lamb that’s outside most of the time feature I wonder.

Always find it strange that lamb is higher than beef, is it due to very inefficient conversion of feed to meat?

Where does Irish lamb that’s outside most of the time feature I wonder.
I just checked and that's off an American site
I think they get all their lamb from Aus/NZ
We'd probably be cleaner in that regard

Users who are viewing this thread

• Jerry Twig
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back