Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (1 Viewer)

which beach in donobate exactly Jane?

Is it the one on the golf course opposit malahide?

might go to this for the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nope, I'm not someone's alter ego. My name is Louie Louie, and I'm here to tell you about a great new dance called the Touchie.

So I was sick of lurking on thumped with a shit Pink Floyd username/avatar, so I started afresh.

Apologies to anyone who doesn't like candid photography.

jane said:
How do you know Ken?
Met him in Liss Ard (a short-lived but v cool festival in Skibbereen) in 97, run into him the odd time and we pause for a chat. We seem to have a lot in common
Here, will you tell him about our album launch on August 5th? He might be interested and unlikely to hear through our usual communication channels (chance meetings in Dublin) since I now live in the wretched provinces ... thanks Jane!

egg_ said:
Met him in Liss Ard (a short-lived but v cool festival in Skibbereen) in 97, run into him the odd time and we pause for a chat. We seem to have a lot in common
Here, will you tell him about our album launch on August 5th? He might be interested and unlikely to hear through our usual communication channels (chance meetings in Dublin) since I now live in the wretched provinces ... thanks Jane!

I don't have his number, but I'll convey the news through Alice-Mary, who would probably also dig your tunes.

Rockin.

Oh, any chance of some babby pictures?

therecklessone said:
Here, here's an idea...

When you get to Donabate, hop on a bus to Portrane and get off at Seaview (its the estate at then end of the route)

Then walk up to the Martello Tower (theres a luverly beach there) and along the "cliffs" to Donabate. Better than the walk along the Corballis Road. less golf clubs, and more mentallers.

Result.

Cheers reckless, thats a great idea. You're a gem. You coming but?

fuck%20sake.jpg

Brian Conniffe said:
ahh, deadly! course i remember you. its been a while, great to hear from you.

yeah, thought twas you postin and the beach gathering photos confirmed my thoughts. we were only talkin bout you over in Espain, your getting signed or something? or theres label interest in your shtuff?
cant remember, was very drunk when she told me.

hermie said:
martha's gay boyfriend

shut-up Mr. Bitchie Richie

'Mr. Im too gay to go camping'

(pun not intended

ernesto said:
yeah, thought twas you postin and the beach gathering photos confirmed my thoughts. we were only talkin bout you over in Espain, your getting signed or something? or theres label interest in your shtuff?
cant remember, was very drunk when she told me.

yeah, three labels. two in the US and one in the UK. thats all i can say at the moment. mostly all i'm doing at the moment is working on music.

what are you up to? i recall (though prehaps incorrectly) that you were playing live in a band a while ago?

Queen Buzzo said:
Armsy we had a minutes silence for you at the beach. I even got the sea to shut up and all. It was truly moving. (The moment, not the sea obviously)

i'm not dead yet lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back