Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (1 Viewer)

jane said:
I think that's where we're heading, but I'm still waiting to hear back about it. Indeed, it is trainable, but it is a bit of a trek. Thing is, though, the beach is totally worth it. Nicest beach in Dublin, I think.

Here, here's an idea...

When you get to Donabate, hop on a bus to Portrane and get off at Seaview (its the estate at then end of the route)

Then walk up to the Martello Tower (theres a luverly beach there) and along the "cliffs" to Donabate. Better than the walk along the Corballis Road. less golf clubs, and more mentallers.

Result.

i dont dock rep generally, and i wont dock rep from you over that. i know its just a joke, but i do agree with z. she doesnt post here, and she was my girlfriend for a good while, we are still extremely close. taking the piss out of someones name like that is a bit schoolyard i think. oh, and her name isn't pronounced that way.

i've been a bad boy bubby and deserve anything the burghers of the board throw at me. i do enjoy the selective application of political correctness round here tho.

jane said:
I think that's where we're heading, but I'm still waiting to hear back about it. Indeed, it is trainable, but it is a bit of a trek. Thing is, though, the beach is totally worth it. Nicest beach in Dublin, I think.

Cool! Ill be heading up to my friends lil cabin near the beach so Ill be there either way, yous should defo go there.

For anyone whos been raving up that way its the nearest gaf to where they have them partys. Was kinda funny last year. My friend to his mam - 'mam can I have the keys to the cottage?' his mam - 'Its not for one of those rave things is it?' my friend - 'no no no of course not!' !ninjaaaa

heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back