Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (1 Viewer)

monty.jpg

Monty is great.

jane said:
Hi Reckless, you coming or wha?

No.

I was having far too much teaching my godson that the TV doesn't need to be on for him to enjoy himself. Fuck sake, 11 months old and hooked on Eastenders. Not a word of a lie.

Sister-in-law wants to buy him a DVD player...:eek:

He'll be a fucking terror by the time he's five, mark my words. Twocking and happy slapping all over the shop.

jane said:
Nah, Ken doesn't post here. He's friends with Alice-Mary, my friend and former housemate, who dropped by for a while.

I :heart: them both. How do you know Ken?

By Lucifers sword, I know Ken too! At least I used to know him really really well back in t'olden days. Jaysus but he hasn't aged a day since his leaving cert. And he's still got the same watch I see. Does he still regale guests at his gaff with rousing renditions of Where's Me Jumper and Tame?

attachment.php

Kens watch...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ken.jpg
    Ken.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Ken Watch.jpg
    Ken Watch.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 302
I love the watch. I'll have to remember to compliment him on it next time I see him.

Anyway, the water at Donabate was a good bit warmer than at Killiney, though the air was a bit cooler. It was great! Tolerable enough to swim around and play and not just stand there, going, "Damn, it's cold."

We didn't stick around long, though. We had an engagement elsewhere, where there was a bouncy castle and sumo suits. Awesome, awesome night.

ETA: Swingkid, I'm disappointed that you only got about half of Monty's harem into the photo. You can't even see the ones rubbing his feet. Or the blondes, who'd been sent to the offy for cans.

Brian Conniffe said:
yeah, three labels. two in the US and one in the UK. thats all i can say at the moment. mostly all i'm doing at the moment is working on music.

what are you up to? i recall (though prehaps incorrectly) that you were playing live in a band a while ago?

thats cool man. nice 1. me & DC are currently lookin for a new dummer. were dyin to get the band back and start doin stuff again. .|..|

See you down by the pigeon house around 11. You bring the buckfast, I'll bring a 10 spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back