Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Ok, we're all warm. I'm not complaining about the heat because, for me, this is what summer should be. I love it.

But this is no time to be sitting in a boring pub, this is a time to go to the BEACH. And have a dinner picnic and splash in the water. Sandymount isn't the best for it, as the tide hasn't been in in weeks, but I reckon we could meet up in town at like 6, head out, be at a beach in half an hour, frolic, eat, and still be home in time for CSI.

Anyone game?

I also plan to do this on Thursday.

And so on, until the weather is shit again.

Stillorgan's not too far away.

Bondi%20Beach%20Club%20Logo.jpg

Ok, and maybe we can do the food stuff like this: depending on how many people decide to come, everyone can bring some grub, say, enough for 5 or 6 people. That way, we'll all have plenty to eat. And so what if everyone ends up bringing hummus....does anyone REALLY care what they eat at a beach picnic?

Someone must tell Sarah, by the way. I'll bet she would have beat me to this idea if she were still a daytime Thumpeder.

jane said:
By the way, this is not limited to Thumpeders (obviously).

AND, anyone who doesn't come is officially a lameoid FOREVER.

I can't make this. Does this make me a lameoid? :(

MacFlecknoe said:
I can't make this. Does this make me a lameoid? :(

Sorry, not my rules.

There is an appeals process, but you'll have to take it up with management.

My hands are tied here, Billiam. I wish I could help you out, but if we make an exception for you, or for anyone, it would undermine the importance of THE RULES.

PS::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

jane said:
By the way, this is not limited to Thumpeders (obviously).

AND, anyone who doesn't come is officially a lameoid FOREVER.
but.. but.. what if you live HUNDREDS of miles away? :(

there are loads of deadly beaches just outside cork :) went swimming on sunday and the water was warm! there were loads of massive fish and huge crabs sunbathing just a few feet into the water! and I got sunburned!!! .|..|

summer rocks!

Beach Eh?

ive a tennor until friday, i work 30mins from city centre but i wanna go beachin again.

missin it like hell since i came back from the Med.

water's probably just as yocky tho

yeah, the misses is at home in cork today & she informed me last night of her day at the beach plan with her friends for today. i hate her. she is an evil whore.:mad:

if i go 2 the beach, i wont be there till 8 & then ill cry because ill strt sprouting a third eye, or worse yet, a third penis

jane said:
You can come in spirit. Or, we can pretend we're on Garrettstown Beach instead of on the shore of the most radioactive sea in the universe.

Beaches+Sun+Cork=:heart:
deal! :)

inchydoney!
img21.gif

is where it's at (bit of a drive though) but garretstown's nice too (I'm so going to the beach after work! :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back