Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (1 Viewer)

I was out at Donabate beach yesterday swimming with my dog. the water was amazing. clear bright blue and calm as a sleeping doggie. absolutely beautiful at the beach.

avernus said:
I was out at Donabate beach yesterday swimming with my dog. the water was amazing. clear bright blue and calm as a sleeping doggie. absolutely beautiful at the beach.

Hey, you should come! And bring your dog! Actually, I do kinda just want to use you for your dog.

But sure, you're welcome too.

jane said:
Cool. If you're trying to find us amongst the masses, we'll be the ones who are way sexier than everyone else.

True.

Seriously though if theres loads of people there i'll look like a right puddin looking for people i've never seen before.

fuck it, bound to be interesting in any case.

jane said:
Hey, you should come! And bring your dog! Actually, I do kinda just want to use you for your dog.

But sure, you're welcome too.

yeah I'd like to - but Kiliney is a bit too far, although my sister lives out there.
my dog never went swimming before in her life until the other evening, she was terrified. so very cute. yesterday though, she did a whole load of swimming to people rather than just burning it to shore!

I just looked at this thread for the first time now. If I wasn't having a nervous breakdown about how busy I am in work and how little ventilation my office has I could actually imagine what it would be like to be finished work this evening and have the energy to do something afterwards, besides just having a cold shower and cussing :(

Zeelander said:
I just looked at this thread for the first time now. If I wasn't having a nervous breakdown about how busy I am in work and how little ventilation my office has I could actually imagine what it would be like to be finished work this evening and have the energy to do something afterwards, besides just having a cold shower and cussing :(

you could have a luke-warm bath instead - in the sea, you see.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Seriously though if theres loads of people there i'll look like a right puddin looking for people i've never seen before.

fuck it, bound to be interesting in any case.

Sure, it'll be a good excuse to meet a load of us at once! It's not just Thumped folks, anyway, so bring yer mates if you have some.

jane said:
'Zactly. Maybe Thursday's trip could be to a northside beach, just to even things out.

Zita, it won't be the same without you. Come play!

Well I might do actually. Zeelander loves beaches, summer, rosé, munchies and all that stuff and it would be pretty dopey to let my cranky, office-bound alter-ego 'Zita' get in the way.

jane said:
Actually, yeah, Killiney is probably better. It's more beachy, and thus more conducive to picnicking.

Ok, so there are 6 or 7 of us so far, and we'll be meeting at SIX O'CLOCK, POST-MERIDIAN outside of Pearse Station.

Bring stuff to eat and drink.

Killiney beach is more favourable to myself. However it is covered in pebbles.

White Rock is a bit better than Killiney beach, although I'm pretty sure it will be full of undesireables.

this isn't turning out to be so impromptu afterall!

I took a half day yestereve to sit on my local beach with a friend recovering from oxegen.

I chose wisely.

Jane, cheers for the text, I might just be able to do this, even for a while.
Have to meet a mate for birthday pints so will just check in with him first.

'thumped' should be called 'beached' for the night.

Hmmm, maybe there's an idea for Kirstie's new TV schedule in there...

jane said:
ETA: Ernesto:
As long as you're not staying away just because you don't know any of us....Sure, we're nice folks. And we don't bite. Except for oh shit, and he's not even in Dublin.

And Buzzo, you'd better be there or else. Sayin'.

Nah, id staying away coz your all pricks.

nah, i just have no money & have beer in the fridge & pain in the arse gettin to & fro.
if id a bit of cash & finished a few hrs early id certainly head out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back