Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (2 Viewers)

Zeelander said:
It's just your pose!

I hate having candid photos taken, as well as photos where I'm in profile and also photos where I'm smoking. So yeah I pretty much hate the way I look in that picture... Thanks for posting it up Tom!!!

Actually I was gonna ask who the looker with the doob in her mouth was, I think its a good pic of you.

Although I didnt recognise you at all. I was very drunk when I met you though...

so is the proposed second beach party on tonight? I think Ill be heading up to donabate, which is north, trainable, but the beach is a little far from the train station...

Brian Conniffe said:
i fucking loved my time in college there, absolute indulgence in every possible appetite was had there.
do you know leigh well? i was speaking to her yesterday

ah i recognize u 2 Brian,

yeah, i hear shes back for a week or so.

tell Leigh I said hello too,

Wavioli said:
so is the proposed second beach party on tonight? I think Ill be heading up to donabate, which is north, trainable, but the beach is a little far from the train station...

I think that's where we're heading, but I'm still waiting to hear back about it. Indeed, it is trainable, but it is a bit of a trek. Thing is, though, the beach is totally worth it. Nicest beach in Dublin, I think.

jane said:
And? And? But it's still hot.

Remember kids: you can still get sunburn when it's overcast.

you sure can. just sayin like - the beach isnt as much fun when the clouds are out. also the wata prolly aint too hot neither.

Brian Conniffe said:
who is this?

tiyl_aspelhiding.jpg

BAAAAA - BAA - BAA - BAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back