Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (1 Viewer)

hermie said:
druids yea?classy ain't the word

I too was drinking Druids- Andy's offo selection for me. I'm in one of the photos; the wee girlchild looking a bit chilly and smoking Brian Conniffe's (black glasses) doob. Worst picture of me ever! Left Frizzell is the looker in the shot. This is obviously when Buzzo and John had gone to see if the toilets were open cos they aint about.

egg_ said:
How are you finding it dude?
I was changing nappies on the beach today - electricity was out at home, so I couldn't work. The baby pissed all over me at one stage, but luckily I was already wet, having just got out of the sea

Lovin it, but baby aint rocking the free world so much as she's ending it. Still trying to fend off visitors and such, and we're still pretty much housebound because herself cant walk too far with a growler that feels like it's gone ten rounds with a medievil surgeon. Wont have me motor sorted till next month and as of Aoife's thread last week i now have the fear when it comes to buses; so it's just nappies,( her timing is FUCKING unreal, just as the talc is down and you got nappy ready then BLAMMO. It hit the wall yesterday) and the odd walk down the killiney in the evenings, with a beer on the way back. Southside dublin aint nearly as interesting as northside though. Less to do and see imho, an the people don' laugh as much.

Thanks fer asking.

IMGP0399.JPG

l - r: zita the stoner, brian coniffe, the back of my head, lefty frizell, andy's legs. musta been taken when john and aoife headed off for a dermody communal family whizz.

not visible in that pic: cookiemonster, ivan, penexpers (say hi dude! we don't bite!), lisa and brian, jane, ah loads o peeps.

edit: jayzuz, why bother posting when you're only repeating what's been said two posts up. that'll learn me.

yeah lefty's a total ride.

no way i know brian,i think.did he go to maynooth and date a girl called Leigh?

Zeelander said:
I too was drinking Druids- Andy's offo selection for me. I'm in one of the photos; the wee girlchild looking a bit chilly and smoking Brian Conniffe's (black glasses) doob. Worst picture of me ever! Left Frizzell is the looker in the shot. This is obviously when Buzzo and John had gone to see if the toilets were open cos they aint about.

em,i actually don't know how to describe myself.i went to maynooth,i play music and i like nice people.i think i met ya recently in trinity.are you friends with gary(chutneyfarmer)?sorry i'm quite good with faces and end up scaring people!ninjaaaa

Brian Conniffe said:
yes! wow, so who are you then?

broken arm said:
if you look very closely you can see me having my own rock party in the sea.

it looks like goodtime returning from his french shows. really slowly. but still psyched.

hermie said:
em,i actually don't know how to describe myself.i went to maynooth,i play music and i like nice people.i think i met ya recently in trinity.are you friends with gary(chutneyfarmer)?sorry i'm quite good with faces and end up scaring people!ninjaaaa

ahhhhh, yes! small world. i have sadly almost no memory of about two years of my time in college, and am absolutely dreadful with both faces and names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back