Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (2 Viewers)

Wavioli said:
I was going to go. Sadie rang me up and was all like, you going to the beach party? And I was all like yah fer sure duder, and then she was all like Ill ring you when im ready and we go.

And that was the last I heard from her !ninjaaaa

so who turned up altogether

i don't recall it going quite like that you little turd.
anyway i thought you had "the best night evah!" last night? did i read my text wrong?

anyway, malahide is really lovely and pretty easy to get to, i'd be mad into some northside beach fun. eoinbox is the man to ask about plans and directions. when's the nexy sunny day coming?

jane said:
Say it ain't so!

I'm blaming you for the weather, eoinbox. If the summer spell is broken, it will be all your fault.
in my mind, how this will work is that our sunny days will increase in frequency and intensity, necessitating trips to be taken further afield, in convoy, by hovercraft.

SadieOutlaw said:
anyway, malahide is really lovely and pretty easy to get to, i'd be mad into some northside beach fun. eoinbox is the man to ask about plans and directions. when's the nexy sunny day coming?
between meself and fancy, im sure malahide could make Les Thumpeders most welcome. 42 drops you right on the beach, train station is a nice 7 or minute walk. huzzah!

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I was in the bleedin country. But i was'nt there. I was changing nappies.

Does anyone want a baby?
How are you finding it dude?
I was changing nappies on the beach today - electricity was out at home, so I couldn't work. The baby pissed all over me at one stage, but luckily I was already wet, having just got out of the sea

SadieOutlaw said:
i don't recall it going quite like that you little turd.
anyway i thought you had "the best night evah!" last night? did i read my text wrong?

I did!

Dont be bitter Sadie, just cos you're my excuse... I would have gone out if you had shown up.

gorgestop.jpg

My baby pissed all over my leg today. Babies are great.

egg_ said:
How are you finding it dude?
I was changing nappies on the beach today - electricity was out at home, so I couldn't work. The baby pissed all over me at one stage, but luckily I was already wet, having just got out of the sea
:)

hermie said:
it's weird seeing faces of people i almost know,so who are they on here?good night?

hmm. you can see the back of my head in two of the photos - i am drinking a can in one of them because i am a classy burd, like.

ye divil ye,satan will be stoking the coals.good night then i hope?

jane said:
That must have been taken when I was still in the water because, as soon as I emerged, I made a beeline for Declan's freshly-whipped 99, swooped in like a fire-eyed predatory bird, and took a big bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back