if you had to play any game against death in order to keep your life... (1 Viewer)

David Sylvian voice...
Ohhhh here comes mahh childddhoooddd
a pennny forr yourr seeeecretttssss

ds.jpg

rice.jpg

davidsylvian5.jpg

sylvian.gif

Dwight said:
Hide and seek. Let him hide first then just go about my life as if nothing happened. He hates to lose.
much like in the episode of Johnny Bravo with Donnie Osmond. Same episode as where he meets Adam West (to the Adamwestmobile!!). Possibly the best episode of anything ever.

not quiet about death but theres "satan is my co-pilot" and some freaky dudes on electric wizards dopethrone

Attachments

• electric wizard.JPG
    electric wizard.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 24
  • satan.jpg
    satan.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 25
Liadain said:
hang on, if you win this game do you get to stay alive forever? screw that...i'd rather just die.

when did people start to think that living forever would be bad? everytime you watch a movie like the one mentioned by cormcolash abouve the undying hero is always plagued by anguish because he outlives his wife, or dog, or fish, or the last good sandwich he had was in 1166 (when france invaded and brought all that annoying, fiddly finger-food).

surely, it would be more a case of "so long suckers".

the bongo said:
when did people start to think that living forever would be bad? everytime you watch a movie like the one mentioned by cormcolash abouve the undying hero is always plagued by anguish because he outlives his wife, or dog, or fish, or the last good sandwich he had was in 1166 (when france invaded and brought all that annoying, fiddly finger-food).

surely, it would be more a case of "so long suckers".

Everyone should read the book "To Live Forever" by Jack Vance, good stuff.

Actually it is quite difficult to get hold of, but I think they might have reprinted it recently which would make it easy enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back