if you had to play any game against death in order to keep your life... (1 Viewer)

as is Silkworm - side scrolling helicopter and jeep game. beats anything an the PS2 for gameplay
So right about Silkworm , I used to be hooked on this as a kid.

Dizzy, Turrican 2 and Silk worm were three of my favorites.

it's gotta be twister - while you're playing and getting a bit tangled n such - you subtley feel him up, so he's not sure it it happened or not, awkward silnce follows, he gets unfortable and then avoids you forever...

Hide and seek. Let him hide first then just go about my life as if nothing happened. He hates to lose. Catch 22 really. Could drive him mental and he might give it all up. Immortality all round. I'd be a legend in the pub every Saturday night "Yeah, I destroyed death for us all. Sort of like Jesus. Yeah. Yes I would love another pint thanks for asking."

but have you not seen what happens when you stop death altogether?
cf. family guy and simpsons (much better than those bible type things when giving words to live by)

When I had Mariokart on the SNes, I would play him at that cause I could do the whole Rainbow Road race with Donkey Kong and stay on the track. Now I am out of practice though.
When I had Wipeout 2 on the PS, I would play him at that for similar reasons.
Right now I would play him at Halo because I can kill everyone on it. Especially with sniper rifles.
Beat em up style I would have either Zangief v Zangief on Street Fighter (I got a perfect on my mate last time we did that, finished him with the Spinning Piledriver, it was amazing) or I would take him on at Tekken on PS.
Actually I would basically just take him on at any computer game because I am amazing at them all.

hopscotch
hopefully the repeated impact would make him collapse
or else one of those monopoly games that goes on forever.

Liadain said:
hopscotch
hopefully the repeated impact would make him collapse
or else one of those monopoly games that goes on forever.
tic tac toe

to go on forever War Games style

or else something like buckaroo! or ghost castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back