If I owned a pub I would... (1 Viewer)

Tomorrow, or today, I suppose. I didn't say much because there is a lot of interest down here and I am now fearing the whole thing. In the spring, I'll have a grand opening after it's been painted and landscaped outside. I am sitting here alone just after putting up the last Christmas decorations. I want sleep.

So we've made it through to day two pretty much still alive. It's been really busy, and we're both too old for 20 hour shifts, but everyone here has been so nice and welcoming.
There's been a few problems with kegs exploding, and very fucking expensive equipment not working and I guess stuff like that is bound to happen at the start.
They drink smithwicks with red lemonade and a Guinness head here, which is all kinds of wrong.
If you are around Ciarán R, let us know and we'll make sure you get a free drink. If I can I'll drop you home too but we haven't been getting out until after 4, so it might be a late one.

I have never heard of that drink. I'll save myself ordering it for whenever I get to your pub.

Is there a name for it? If not you should do the honours..make it a house speciality

"Welcome to the Bonnan Buí, may I offer you a 'ruined pint of Smithwicks' today?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back