ICN GRIFT UEK (1 Viewer)

no but i hate the fuckers who tagged up the nicest building in dublin with huge big stupid writing..
PHEKER and GONE on the side of bolands mill in grand canal dock.
fuckin fuckers.
where are all the skilled graff writers?

My sources tell me Grift is some spa rich kid. He tagged the stencil wall at city arts. There was this cool stencil of a life sized guy shouting into a mike and this spa child comes along, draws a speech bubble with Grift rules! inside it. I was so pissed off I made my own insulting adjustments with a marker. (yep i put a "d" before the "rules")

tommytrousers said:
Thought I'd get these up on thumped seein' as they are tagged everywhere else in town. Anyone know who these mongs are?
SUPPOSEDLEY MY BRO KNOWS UEK.... WHAT DO I CARE... THEY'RE AWFUL IN GENERAL.. EXCEPT GRIFT'S OLD DUTCH PIECE THAT USED TO BE AT BOOTERSTOWN ON THE RAIL LINE.. THAT WAS COOL.. EVERYTHING ELSE I'VE SEEN IS DERIVATIVE,POORLY EXICUTED AND DISPLAYING OF AN AWFULLY POOR GRASP OF COLOUR/LINE/ANY OTHER ARTISTIC QUALITIES YOU CAN NAME. THEY WON'T BE GETTIN' ANY COMMISHIONS FROM OSAMA
ALLAHQUANDO!!

tommytrousers said:
Thought I'd get these up on thumped seein' as they are tagged everywhere else in town. Anyone know who these mongs are?
i've a major problem with this shit. and now it's started popping up on the walls round here - "West" & "Phuq" all over.

assholes.

This one is pretty cool though

brift-batman.jpg

This has been on Humped before and no one knew who ICN and UEK were. Wrong crowd. I reckon they go around together or are the same person because they're always in the same places, and they're EVERYWHERE. Kind of headwrecking but not as much as ads for having 'your Actimel inside you'. Eeeugh.

The fact that the Sunday Supplements have latched onto it doesn't detract from its quality or its impact at all. Are we going to be trotting out the old "He sold out, man" chestnut again?

Ah, i was only playing devils advocate. i like him too.

even google likes him:

Your search - "banksy is shit" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
- Try your search on Google Web Search.

Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.

Al Katraz said:
This has been on Humped before and no one knew who ICN and UEK were. Wrong crowd.
Not true..i know,actually more of a knew at this stage,most of them from when I was younger.

Grift his name is Andrew and yes he is a stuck rich kid who tries to be cool, talented writers are maser cist earz and milk but that idiot grift ruines it for people who have talent and now the generation of little 14year olds are going around thinking its cool to scribble their names in lumonous colours on the wall, out taxes pay to clean it off,dont mind nice pieces but crap like that GTFO. released in a paper article that to clean all of grifts crap off the walls it would cost over 500k to pay people to do it and plus materials to do so!

Grift get fucked!

Grift his name is Andrew and yes he is a stuck rich kid who tries to be cool, talented writers are maser cist earz and milk but that idiot grift ruines it for people who have talent and now the generation of little 14year olds are going around thinking its cool to scribble their names in lumonous colours on the wall, out taxes pay to clean it off,dont mind nice pieces but crap like that GTFO. released in a paper article that to clean all of grifts crap off the walls it would cost over 500k to pay people to do it and plus materials to do so!

Grift get fucked!

NO ONE CARES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back