I have the horn for... (3 Viewers)

jonah

Threads
I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking Phoebe Bridgers is objectively one of the coolest and best and sexiest humans.

jonah

Threads
I LOOOOOVE her music, but I'm a really lyrically driven person and its BIG. FEELS. ALL. THE. TIME.

The Song Exploder ep for "Scott Street" is a great listen (And the song is amazing), thanks to @chutneyfarmer for the rec :)

jonah

Threads
I like lyrics, who says I don't, some of my favourite songs have lyrics.

I mean, thank U Jonah.
Hahah. I'm constantly arguing with @rettucs over music because he doesn't really give a fuck about lyrics and I'm like HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO END YOUR LIFE/CRY FOR TEN DAYS/SCREAM MANICALLY INTO THE VOID FOR THE REST OF TIME after listening to that one sentence, and he's like "IDK this is boring" so I'm speaking to that intensity, I guess :p

edited to protect @rettucs identity.

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Hahah. I'm constantly arguing with @rettucs over music because he doesn't really give a fuck about lyrics and I'm like HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO END YOUR LIFE/CRY FOR TEN DAYS/SCREAM MANICALLY INTO THE VOID FOR THE REST OF TIME after listening to that one sentence, and he's like "IDK this is boring" so I'm speaking to that intensity, I guess :p

edited to protect @rettucs identity.
I think I used to tell people i'm not a lyrics person to get around my actual thoughts of "these mawkish lyrics you like are terrible and you should be ashamed".

I'D NEVER DO IT TO YOU THOUGH.

jonah

Threads
I think I used to tell people i'm not a lyrics person to get around my actual thoughts of "these mawkish lyrics you like are terrible and you should be ashamed".

I'D NEVER DO IT TO YOU THOUGH.
I'll never change, so don't bother! I'm a real sucker for mawkish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

• T
  • Cormcolash

We're listening to...

• The Album
    Take A Chance On Me
    ABBA
    The Album
  • Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)
    Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)
    TheFatRat feat. Laura Brehm
    Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads