I have the horn for... (3 Viewers)

that’s a wig
A sexy cleopatra wig. And the way she moves in that NPR video. OMG (sighs). Now I wanna get baked and watch her playing bass all afternoon

What do you think of them musically? Part of me admires the groove and unhurriedness of it, and attention to the craft, and half of me thinks they are just elevator music in wigs.
If I focus just on the bass and drums I love them, but if I have them on a playlist or something their tunes usually just pass me by

They're pretty dull!

Yeah. They're not not dull. And, like... the wigs are a bit outrageous. (I read they stuck them on to play gigs, so that they could take them off afterwards to sell merch and people wouldn't realise it was them.)

It might be *THE TIMES WE FIND OURSELVES IN* or some bollocks, but right now I'm finding inoffensive, reassuring, extremely tight music to be my security blanket. Possibly? What I've been listening to recently is not exciting, I think it's fair to say.

Plus, have you seen her without her wig on? Your man loses all his strength and mythos when the wig comes off. She only gets even more fucking adorable.

Yeah. They're not not dull. And, like... the wigs are a bit outrageous. (I read they stuck them on to play gigs, so that they could take them off afterwards to sell merch and people wouldn't realise it was them.)

It might be *THE TIMES WE FIND OURSELVES IN* or some bollocks, but right now I'm finding inoffensive, reassuring, extremely tight music to be my security blanket. Possibly? What I've been listening to recently is not exciting, I think it's fair to say.

Plus, have you seen her without her wig on? Your man loses all his strength and mythos when the wig comes off. She only gets even more fucking adorable.

LINK PLEASE

Yeah. They're not not dull.

I enjoy them and listened to them regularly enough before the world went to shite.

Also, I have the horn for the keytar player from los bitchos. Their music's pretty enjoyable too

IMG_0701.JPG

ah ruined.
Do not find short hair attractive.
Oh well
Each to their own but I watced Underwater last night and found Kirsten Stewart dashed attractive. Dashed , I say.
d177b17281df8b78d06d57a429db1fb7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back