I have the horn for... (5 Viewers)

Amazing how The Sweet's Andy Scott retained a full head of hair like this

andy-scott-of-the-sweet-portrait-at-home-19th-february-2018-he-is-a-picture-id996016500

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking Phoebe Bridgers is objectively one of the coolest and best and sexiest humans.

5d805eb3ebb9d7653529f85aec55f7bf.jpg

phoebe-bridgers-gq-october-2019-03.jpg

She is distractingly good-looking for sure. I'm yet to find a way into her music though.

I LOOOOOVE her music, but I'm a really lyrically driven person and its BIG. FEELS. ALL. THE. TIME.

The Song Exploder ep for "Scott Street" is a great listen (And the song is amazing), thanks to @chutneyfarmer for the rec :)

I like lyrics, who says I don't, some of my favourite songs have lyrics.

I mean, thank U Jonah.

Hahah. I'm constantly arguing with @rettucs over music because he doesn't really give a fuck about lyrics and I'm like HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO END YOUR LIFE/CRY FOR TEN DAYS/SCREAM MANICALLY INTO THE VOID FOR THE REST OF TIME after listening to that one sentence, and he's like "IDK this is boring" so I'm speaking to that intensity, I guess :p

edited to protect @rettucs identity.

Hahah. I'm constantly arguing with @rettucs over music because he doesn't really give a fuck about lyrics and I'm like HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO END YOUR LIFE/CRY FOR TEN DAYS/SCREAM MANICALLY INTO THE VOID FOR THE REST OF TIME after listening to that one sentence, and he's like "IDK this is boring" so I'm speaking to that intensity, I guess :p

edited to protect @rettucs identity.

I think I used to tell people i'm not a lyrics person to get around my actual thoughts of "these mawkish lyrics you like are terrible and you should be ashamed".

I'D NEVER DO IT TO YOU THOUGH.

I think I used to tell people i'm not a lyrics person to get around my actual thoughts of "these mawkish lyrics you like are terrible and you should be ashamed".

I'D NEVER DO IT TO YOU THOUGH.

I'll never change, so don't bother! I'm a real sucker for mawkish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back