I have the horn for... (1 Viewer)

Diddles

k0654.jpg
Rutger_Hauer_216186.jpg

reed02C.jpg
305takehim2.jpg

they just don't make men like they used to.

Martin Amis:

marty.jpg

He was supposed to be doing an appearance at the local Borders here but when I went back to buy a ticket for it a week later, there was a sign up saying it had been cancelled due to lack of demand. Fcuking DISGRACE! Now there is a sign up saying Pete winner of Big Brother 7 is going to be signing his 'book' next week and I bet the queue will be round the corner. :mad:

Bumped into Sam Neill in Waterstones a few weeks back (Literally). He still looks like that. He was buying rakes of bukes, including one on Brian Wilson, him being such a big Beach Boys fan.

The son of the divil and the pope in the same year. That man has such a range.

(I don't have the horn for him though, but I could see why a girl would. But should that not be wide on?)

heres alan bates and oliver reed doing what real men do all the time, including me and stan bowles.

russ2263.jpg

Wow. That sounds Sch-exy if I had a clue what you were talking about.

From Wikipedia:

A number of social rituals used to follow the hunt. One of the most colourful was the act of "blooding." This is a very old ceremony in which the master or huntsman would smear the blood of the fox or coyote onto the cheeks or forehead of a newly initiated hunt follower. Some conjecture that the ceremony goes back to the similarly stylized medieval hunting of the high middle ages. By 2000 the practice had largely been abandoned [3] though some say it continues to this day [4].

In the movie, there's a scene where Sam Neill (the Divil's Son on Earth) take his scarf and dips it in the dead fox's blood and wipes it across the cheeks of the son of the woman he's currently barrelling.

Wide On - I like it!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back