I have the horn for... (3 Viewers)

fat-woman01.jpg

Raaarr

No connection and someone had it as their hero on myspace. I just thought of theweeyin's post when I saw it

when i was young(er) i was in my boyfriend of the times house and the sugababes were on the telly..his housemate moved up really close beside me on the couch and told me how he really liked one of them cos he had a thing for redheads...i very quickly left the sitting room..

that said i dont think ive ever met a boy who has a thing for gingers since:)

when i was young(er) i was in my boyfriend of the times house and the sugababes were on the telly..his housemate moved up really close beside me on the couch and told me how he really liked one of them cos he had a thing for redheads...i very quickly left the sitting room..

i have a thing for some gingers.
well, moreso, i used to. like, if i though she was hot but had ginger hair, it wouldnt bother me at all at all. im more of a brunette / dark hair perv these days.

well ive never met a boy who's told me to my face that he wouldnt do stuff with me cos i was a ginger either:)weird thing is my last boyfriend had a thing for willow from buffy when he was younger..and the other half had a mad thing for gillian anderson when he was young..so im sure theres a sub-concious thing in there somewhere;)

and i think whathappen posted one of this guy a few pages ago but you can never have enough:

alex.jpg

and this dude:

060615_alexturner.jpg

and we havent had one of this guy for a while:

johnkrasinskitheoffice.jpg

i dunno, Kate Winslet looks best as a ginger, Kirsten Dunst looks her best in the Spiderman flicks, Ginger Spice looked better as a ginger; although that could've been more coz she had nice tits back then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back