I have the horn for... (2 Viewers)

talking of redheads,
kari.png

kari%20byron.jpg

somewhere in our house there is a picture of me and cpr posing with samantha fox..when i was about 6 and she was about 9..scarleh..

touch me touch me i wanna feel yr body...i'm so into covering that song for a gig soon..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"like a tramp in the night i was begging for more"...best lyrics ever

my long-time imaginary boyfriend:

1174304594_6582.jpg

ira_ano.240.jpg

and also, the guy who walked past me twice on dun laoghaire pier yesterday while being guilty of hotness so extreme that our conversation just broke for gawping time. i can't remember the last time i saw someone who made my heart go fluttery. (and it sure as hell wasn't ryan tubridy, who passed four times, but got saved from a big splash by floral detail on his jacket. sorry for mentioning him here.)

Ah carbide, fluttery heart feelings are great. Experiencing them myself for a while now. Hope you see him again and have better luck with him than I'm having with the cause of mine:)

Ah carbide, fluttery heart feelings are great. Experiencing them myself for a while now. Hope you see him again and have better luck with him than I'm having with the cause of mine:)

hee! it did seem like a good fit for my fixation with being by the sea, at the time. "maybe we should come out here more often." "yeah! it MUST be a lot of walking on the pier that's making him that hot." and, like, where else do you get to ask someone out for ice cream without sounding impossibly fey?

i get better returns (er, at least as far as smiles and conversation) from smiling at people's dogs, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back