I have the horn for... (11 Viewers)

cathair.jpg

he looks really like my cat

Hey, I once photoshop'd a dog into a guys beard and I've been walking with a limp ever since. Lesson learned.

any girl who dances like Yasmin Saleh
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

slash looks like slash dresses like slash is

Ken Stringfellow - skinny and awkward. I like.
061204-300.jpg

Interviewed him and Jon Auer once, I was just supposed to be going to the Posies gig but that morning I get a call 'Hi, I don't know how to pronounce your name...' - only Ken Stringfellow ringing about an interview!!! Went to the pub after the show with them, but it sounds cooler than it was cos I could barely string two words together after interviewing them, and just let the other hangers on do all the talking. Sigh.

Ken Stringfellow - skinny and awkward. I like. Interviewed him and Jon Auer once, I was just supposed to be going to the Posies gig but that morning I get a call 'Hi, I don't know how to pronounce your name...' - only Ken Stringfellow ringing about an interview!!! Went to the pub after the show with them, but it sounds cooler than it was cos I could barely string two words together after interviewing them, and just let the other hangers on do all the talking. Sigh.
Was that july year before last? They played galway on my birthday and gugai left a gang of us in free. Was my first time hearing them and they were amazing, despite stringfello spending most of the gig talking cos he was off his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back