I have the anti-horn for... (2 Viewers)

1zdloba.jpg

Jared Leto and Paris Hilton making out at Sundance. Ugh.

have ya seen her forehead since she got pregnant?it looks like she's melting..allegedly its because she cant get botox while she's preggers..

Cate Blanchett's gorgeous.

But as for this:

hippo.jpg

Hippos.

I definatley would not ride a hippo.

You're very wise.

I :heart: Brand!

At least I know I'll never have to fight over a man with you or catwoman. !bog

If he didn't have that stupid hair, wear stupid looking clothes and have a really annoying voice you wouldn't notice him if he passed you in the street. As it is those things just make me dislike him, where I otherwise just wouldn't care. Plus, he is even worse when he is trying to be funny.

Also

Jack Nicholson (I don't even want to google for pics) - yuck! A friend of mine LOVES him. Drools and all. So funny when we went to see As Good As It Gets in the cinema when it came out. At a point when his face filled the screen the film jammed and went on fire, with the flames slowly melting out from his nose. I laughed so much!

Jack Nicholson, with those leggy 18 years hanging off him whose smiles are as big as the jowls hanging off him, is a bit horrifying.

This is true.

also
b_12_mauresmo_119_reuters_k_lamarque.jpg
, scary.

And while I'm at it, Sandra Bernhard is Quentin Tarrintino. Not in drag. Just is, the same person.
bernhard.san

You could almost get poetical here.
1000 Rotweilers,
licking 1000 different flavours of piss,
off a field of nothing; but nettles, stretching from every horizon...
as ugly as.

You're very wise.

If he didn't have that stupid hair, wear stupid looking clothes and have a really annoying voice you wouldn't notice him if he passed you in the street.

6'3", big brown eyes, cute smile. I so would! Ah Squiggle, I think you're protesting too much... :p

I thought she looked quiet good about 96 or 97, when she had the curtains hair cut
victoria-adams-1-sized.jpg

But 10 years of being a celebrity does strange things to people. Now she's like an alien. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back