I have decided, there are two kinds of people (2 Viewers)

kirstie said:
parched here I am, gaspin.

Aw, here have some eh virtual tea served in this lovely leather handbag !baggyyyy

Also, does anyone here suffer from Tea headaches? As in, if you don't drink a cuppa or 8 during the day, you get a headache. Like withdrawl symptoms or something.

i like my tea with three sugars and no milk which I'll admit is not very regular but some of the reactions i've got are akin to as if i had just told them i like to shit in peoples living rooms.

there are too types of people in this world: Those who take less sugar than they actually want and those who have the balls to ask for plenty.

oh ya;)

yes. if I don't have a cup of coffee (tea doesn't cut it with me early in the day) by about 11am I am fuckered.

chutneyfarmer said:
Also, does anyone here suffer from Tea headaches? As in, if you don't drink a cuppa or 8 during the day, you get a headache.

telford collier said:
i like my tea with three sugars and no milk which I'll admit is not very regular but some of the reactions i've got are akin to as if i had just told them i like to shit in peoples living rooms.

I have an american friend who doesn't take milk in her tea either (no sugar tho). I think she's weird too. ;) Well actually, having tasted american milk, i personally wouldn't touch the stuff either!

chutneyfarmer said:
Aw, here have some eh virtual tea served in this lovely leather handbag !baggyyyy

Also, does anyone here suffer from Tea headaches? As in, if you don't drink a cuppa or 8 during the day, you get a headache. Like withdrawl symptoms or something.

my boss calls these headaches "tea bangers" I find this mildly amusing.

FancyGoods said:
I'd say i have about 2 cups of tea per month. If even.

I go through phases where i'll drink loads every day, then gradually cut down to where it's only a cup a every 2 weeks or so. Then one day i'll read a thread on a message boards somewhere about tea and my consumption levels go through the roof again. Actually, my best mate drinks LOTS of tea so if i'm staying in his house for a few days recording or something, i always suffer serious withdrawls when i get home.

hanley said:
would be a lot better if he called it "tea baggers"

Eh isn't that when someone puts their b..., eh actually forget it, i'm not gonna lower the tone of this thread too :) I've too much respect for tea. Just finished the nicest cup-o-scald i've had in a long time and I'm contemplating having another, but ya know, the second cup is never as good as the first

Tea is like a full stop or capital letter to the day's activities.
- get up. tea
- finish breakfast. tea
- start work. tea
- around 11. tea
- with lunch. tea
- go to the post office or somthing, get back. tea
- 4ish. tea
- after dinner. tea
- kids asleep. tea
- watching de tele. tea
- etc

Here, Hag, you should find this slightly less boring. I didn't write the poem, which is why there are spelling errors in it. But who has time for spelling when your dolphin has a hard-on?:

dolphin.jpg

"I'm sleak in the sea, I shine in the sun
You'll squel with delight
From my watertime fun!
Don't be mistake, my name isn't flipper
Just wait till ya sea
What I got in my "Zipper""

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back