I have decided, there are two kinds of people (2 Viewers)

Super Dexta said:
hahahahahahahahahahaha..... sucker

(are you and richie collaborating on these posts? that sounds eerily familiar.)

If Richie and I were "collaborating" on these posts, wouldn't he be telling me what to write, word for word?

wha wha wha

so, no

You're one of those "sit and wait for tea to be made for you" types aren't you?

tscch

$nakybu$ said:
If Richie and I were "collaborating" on these posts, wouldn't he be telling me what to write, word for word?

wha wha wha

so, no

You're one of those "sit and wait for tea to be made for you" types aren't you?

tscch
if I'm in somebody else's house, yes, znakybuz, I am. if somebody else is at my house, I will be more than generous with my tea-making abilities. it's all a matter of context.

better not be, or you'll never see no tits. Big OR Small.
Ciaran Mackle said:
Nothing! They stay in the kitchen cook the dinner and clean

I'm really not a sexist

people, you're all ignoring the real question - are you a bag-squasher or not?

when preparing the tea, do you squash the teabag against the side of the cup prior to scooping it out? i've asked numerous people about this phenomenon in the last few months. some are appalled at the very idea of bag-squashing, whereas others are equally dismayed and horrified at the prospect of bag-stewing (letting it sit there until it's 'ready'.)

(this discussion presumes that nobody here uses loose-leaf tea, but that's ok, because nobody does, only loopers and grannies do that.)

a further, related, question: adding milk or sugar first. i used to take milk and sugar (not any more - sugar in tea is gank), and add the sugar last. however, it was pointed out to me that a faster absorption of sugar would occur if it was added before the milk. i was suspicious, but the inherent logic of it won me over in the end.

i don't take sugar. however, i am a bag-squasher, and proud of it.

I'm a bag squasher all right. Have to get that tea into me as quickley as possible. I also always make the tea for everyone all the time, no-one ever bothers because they know i'll crack and make it myself. Why is life so hard?

Also, I've decided theres only two kinds of people: me, and aaalll the rest of the shmucks.

I am a bag squasher. I don't drink tea much, but what's weird is that people who drink lots of it have a really refined taste for a good cup. I'm often complimented on the cup of tea that I make. I'll regret saying this now, whenever a Thumpeder is over my house, I'll know I'm being judged, but it's just kind of funny. I guess I'm the same with coffee. If it's of a certain strength, I'll consider it drinkable (i.e., if I can see through it, or it's any lighter in colour than my hair, it isn't coffee), but beyond that, I've a bit more of a taste for the good stuff.

Let's talk a little about coffee. Why do people drink weak fucking swill that tastes like bongwater? That thing on the side of the pack where it says 'one spoon per cup' only applies to sissies who don't actually like coffee. I can understand the draw of a weak, milky tea (though you might as well serve that with a nipple on top), but weak coffee? Gick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back