I have decided, there are two kinds of people (1 Viewer)

Yeah. My parents are like that. And then if you accidentally don't make them a cup of tea (because you actually haven't lived with them for a million years and the rules are different in your own house) they act like it is like a CRIME of sneakiness - it's all, 'how could you Kirstie? I was gasping here', etc.

$nakybu$ said:
Actually you know what? I reckon people are actually divided into people who make tea and people who sit on their holes and wait for it to be made for them. You know when you're in the sitting room and you're mad for the tea, and you're waiting for someone to make it, and then they don't so you say fuck it and you get up to make it and all of a sudden everyone wants a cup?

I feel very under pressure when making other people tea and coffee cos there is that moment of suspense when they take the first sip and are trying to decide whether they like it or not........ huge feelings of inadequacy when they just look at you in disgust. I only make my own tea and coffee..everyone else can feck off.

plug said:
I like tea.

Tiny cutting that i have stuck on me fridge.

03-15-2005115525AM.jpg

I never make myself tea, even if Im making it for others. I always drink it in other people's houses, never my own.

roxy said:
Or schizo even?

I can't decided which is worse.

what does that make me..? Pedantic.

I knew I'd spelt it wrong, but i didnt think thats was the reason...

well life is full of surprizis.

you know what I hate btw, when a non sugar taker makes u tea, and then doesnt stir it. That should be a hangable offence.

BRING BACK CORPORAL PUNISHMENT!

maybe 4 or even 5 but definitely not 6. there couldn't possibly be 6 by any stretch of the imagination

$nakybu$ said:
Actually you know what? I reckon people are actually divided into people who make tea and people who sit on their holes and wait for it to be made for them. You know when you're in the sitting room and you're mad for the tea, and you're waiting for someone to make it, and then they don't so you say fuck it and you get up to make it and all of a sudden everyone wants a cup?
hahahahahahahahahahaha..... sucker

(are you and richie collaborating on these posts? that sounds eerily familiar.)

The said:
maybe 4 or even 5 but definitely not 6. there couldn't possibly be 6 by any stretch of the imagination
what if there are 5 types of people who don't think there are six types of people, but then there is a sixth typ.. actually no, that's just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back