i have a headache (2 Viewers)

I've had weird head stuff happening the last two months - pressure, tingling, generally strange sensations. I went to doc and he gave me antibiotics for the sinuses and they had no effect. He told me to come back if that didn't work so I went back to him yesterday and told him that I find it all a bit alarming and he basically sent me off with no more info or suggestions or tablets or instructions to return or anything. Doctors can be quite unsatisfactory.

I've had weird head stuff happening the last two months - pressure, tingling, generally strange sensations. I went to doc and he gave me antibiotics for the sinuses and they had no effect. He told me to come back if that didn't work so I went back to him yesterday and told him that I find it all a bit alarming and he basically sent me off with no more info or suggestions or tablets or instructions to return or anything. Doctors can be quite unsatisfactory.

Please tell me you didn't pay for that appointment

Not always. I get sinus headaches all the time and have no stuffiness. Just pressure. Regular tablets don't help the pain but those sinus (over the counter) tablets do the trick. Blinding headaches always right behind my right eye.

This sounds like what I have.

What are over-the-counter sinus pills called?

Like a brand name. Do you know?

Of course I did.

579c0452a021b9d8f9fea272d818afa4.jpg

I didn't agree with him in advance that i wouldn't pay if he was unable to diagnose the problem by looking at me and chatting to me. He did reassure me that he didn't think it was a tumor.

Easier non-news to take if you'd a medical card I suppose. But nothing different to try ease the pain? The scabby bastard

I recently had a CT scan of my sinuses done and the day I went to the hospital the pain around my eyes and the back of my head was chronic. My teeth were hurting and my sinuses felt completely completely inflamed. The results came back clear though. The consultant reckons it's migraine :/ And he also said that sinus problems would never result in pain at the back of your head.

A friend of mine suffers from lower back pain often gets referral pain in her neck and the back of her head from tensing her shoulders.

"Turn down that fuckin' racket, that Jamaican shite,
Your mother has a headache and you'll wake up Mickey White..."

I didn't agree with him in advance that i wouldn't pay if he was unable to diagnose the problem by looking at me and chatting to me. He did reassure me that he didn't think it was a tumor.

He also could've referred you to someone else. And if I were in a similar situation, and didn't have a medical card, I'd be reluctant to pay someone for just 'well I don't think it's cancer'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back