i have a headache (3 Viewers)

kirstie said:
it's my sinii, killing me they are.
Cut down on the old milk and dairy products. That's my advice to you.

I've decided that I am now a dietician. An indie dietician. Basically I try to get people to eat obscure foods that are supposed to be healthy for them.

So steer clear of dairy milk, and try to start drinking potato juice. It's not too nice the first time you drink it, but after a while you'll love it.

urgh!

In other gruesome injuries, a while ago I burned my arm on the oven and a big long blister formed. The next morning as I was drying myself after my shower I accidentally ripped the blister wide open, which gave the impression that there was a supurating gee with flapping labia growing on my arm. And I still have the scar to prove it.

lorcanzo said:
last night i got out of the shower in my little bathroom and after drying myself opened the door to get some clothes.
unfortunately when i opened the door my foot was too close and my toe got caught under it, ripping into mt foot. i was cut badly, and i realised that half my nail was coming off, but caught in the bottom of the door. for a second i realised that i was going to loose it, so i pushed the door away, tearing the nail out of my toe and making me scream.
i felt like the Fly, picking up the nail and putting it in the bin.
so if anyone wants to see something disgusting, stop my limping self today....

lorcanzo said:
last night i got out of the shower in my little bathroom and after drying myself opened the door to get some clothes.
unfortunately when i opened the door my foot was too close and my toe got caught under it, ripping into mt foot. i was cut badly, and i realised that half my nail was coming off, but caught in the bottom of the door. for a second i realised that i was going to loose it, so i pushed the door away, tearing the nail out of my toe and making me scream.
hang on... so all through the events that you describe... you were in the nip? well now!

lorcanzo said:
ouch.... I hope it wasn't your "Strumming" toe

Wicker said:
I'm with you on that.......

Last night the bottle of Absynthe seemed like a great idea.

...I'm as sick as a small hospital now !bog
ya poor wee lamb. it ALWAYS seems like a good idea but never is.. :(

anyone ever drink "everclear"? it's american, (well mostly, it's banned in a lot of states). 95% grain alcohol. like really strong vodka. REALLY fucking strong. yummy?

no! it's fucking horrid shit!!!
:eek:
!bog

plug said:
ya poor wee lamb. it ALWAYS seems like a good idea but never is.. :(

anyone ever drink "everclear"? it's american, (well mostly, it's banned in a lot of states). 95% grain alcohol. like really strong vodka. REALLY fucking strong. yummy?

no! it's fucking horrid shit!!!
:eek:
!bog
We made jello shots with everclear once, only we didn't mix in enough water with it, so the booze ate through the cups. The greatest part was when we decided that we 'couldn't serve them to the guests', and we made some with vodka instead. The everclear shots were placed on a counter in the pantry, to be thrown into the bin. After polishing off the vodka ones, I rescued them and sucked 'em down myself. It was an awesome, awesome night, and a wicked cool morning. I think I woke up under a pool table.

lorcanzo said:
yeah.
couldn't call for help as a result.
didn't want anyone finding sitting in a pool of blood with my toe stuck in the door.
i don't suppose you took any photos?

Super Dexta said:
seriously though, i fancy nearly everyone i've met off thumped. except you.
I'm gutted.
I thought there was something... electric... between us.

Now I know that it was a fence. An electrical fence made of hate-wires.

Gong Farmer said:
I'm gutted.
I thought there was something... electric... between us.

Now I know that it was a fence. An electrical fence made of hate-wires.
ah... you have obviously yet to learn that
iam00070102.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back