I didn't vote today... (1 Viewer)

...and i won't. Feeling a bit ashamed but i'm totally fucked off with the lot of 'em.Anyone else?

Still time, nip out and give it to anybody but the PD's. Have a hand in their humiliation. Y'll feel better for it.

shane

if you want to complain, at least go and spoil your ballot by writing something about your reason for not voting

spoiling ballot on purpose is a far better form of protest against politicians then not voting

by not voting it is laziness

serious question.

what happens if the candidate(s) you vote for are not elected?

can you complain then?

Me personally? I wouldn't complain either way really, unless I was quite grumpy, complaining isn't productive.

But yeah, you can complain if your guys aren’t elected, it’s the taking part in the process that counts, even if that means spoiling your vote.

IMHO

Me personally? I wouldn't complain either way really, unless I was quite grumpy, complaining isn't productive.

But yeah, you can complain if your guys aren’t elected, it’s the taking part in the process that counts, even if that means spoiling your vote.

No, not you personally. But generally.

thanks. :)

I was surprised at the number of country people I know who live in Dublin, but who remain registered in their home county, and who didn't vote as a result.

AFAIK I'm the only country person to vote up here, besides my godparents that've been living here for 40 odd years.
Apathy has something to do with it, but also it's that they didn't really know how to change address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back