hey wanna help me?? (2 Viewers)

M.BISON said:
heads - it stopped being 1926 a few years ago. pro evolution 2/3 and fifa 04 for ps2 are sick. move on.

andrew
Conor and I recently had a practice on pro evolution 3 for the up-coming FA cup 4th round tie. Newcastle vrs. Liverpool. The Pool won 2 - 0.
It's a good game but clearly unrealistic.

hello, my band (My Remorse) will playing dublin in early April, we're kinda technical hardcore/emo... because i'm such a whore i felt this was a suitable time to plug us... oh and isis are playing in march but somebody prob already mentioned that.

the new fifa is alright but can be really unrealistic with player movements, etc. no matter who you use you can't dribble the ball by anyone, you can kinda barge past em though the odd time. and its still too easy, 7-0 on world class i got today!!! c'mon, a bit of a challenge please.

yes jill..every fucking time but hey you enjoy sitting there and taking in the atmosphere of the big game, the highs, the lows, damo's stupid expression on his face when he is on the 'attack'. Oh yeah andy f you are barred from our house for dissing the ISS PRO, you only regain entry if ya can beat me at the bastid thing, in other words i challenge you to a duel, do you accept?

spuded said:
but hey you enjoy sitting there and taking in the atmosphere of the big game....
Firstly, thanks for telling me what I enjoy! I almost forgot!

Secondly, "big game"? C'mon now, it's two mongoloids sittin round drinkin tea and playing IssPro. I hardly see how this can be classified as a "big" game. If only I still had Tekken 2 and 3... then we could play together... to the death!

spuded said:
Oh yeah andy f you are barred from our house for dissing the ISS PRO, you only regain entry if ya can beat me at the bastid thing, in other words i challenge you to a duel, do you accept?

for reals (but i'll just bitch about how it moves too slow and how i got the shit joypad).
have youse got any of the tony hawk games? i wanna compensate for my poor social skills BY DESTROYING YOU!

andrew

M.BISON said:
for reals (but i'll just bitch about how it moves too slow and how i got the shit joypad).
have youse got any of the tony hawk games? i wanna compensate for my poor social skills BY DESTROYING YOU!

andrew

Yeah there's some lame-ass tony shmawk game there.. no one plays it though cos Damo doesn't like it and I've never given it a chance. That's why it's lame-ass, cos I haven't played it yet. There's also Crash 1, 2 AND 3! I've completed them all. Platform games are the best. Or else tekken... HAIUKEN! PHNEARM! HAI-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA!

jill if ya wnat a duel we could just get some knifes and slug it out in the kitchen, c'mon ISS pro keeps ya on the edge of ur seat, yeah andy tony hawk 2 is there, please come over and play andy, damo wont tocuh any game other than ISS PRO :(

I will maul youse all at ISS Pro, and I will give youse an even bigger mauling at ISS Deluxe (the better game) and the original Tekken (I never bothered getting 2 or 3).

I am also available to give maulings on a range of games from Super Mario Kart to Street Fighter 2 Zangief battles (Zangief v Zangief, obviously), in fact I will maul everyone at any game ever made. Well, definitely football ones and racing ones, anyway.

Alan Remorse said:
hello, my band (My Remorse) will playing dublin in early April, we're kinda technical hardcore/emo... because i'm such a whore i felt this was a suitable time to plug us... oh and isis are playing in march but somebody prob already mentioned that.

i'm fucking excited for isis. let me know when/where your band is playing when you know

this me_myself person isn't computer automated.. this is ilene here, and i happened to find myself at a computer where this mysterious person hadn't logged out. no clues as to who it might be... only one pm sent to deena saying 'i am exactly 10 years older than you'. isn't it cool to be in someone's account?

rachelann said:
i'm fucking excited for isis. let me know when/where your band is playing when you know

ya Isis should be pretty damn cool, prob gonna see em twice in one month... Prob around the 20th Feb for us but i'll let you know.

"Conor and I recently had a practice on pro evolution 3 for the up-coming FA cup 4th round tie. Newcastle vrs. Liverpool. The Pool won 2 - 0.
It's a good game but clearly unrealistic."

g'man winty. nearly got it right. 2-1 it was. altogether now...CHEYROU! CHEYROU! dont call him zidane call him pires! but a pires that can header and doesnt dive.

trev said:
"Conor and I recently had a practice on pro evolution 3 for the up-coming FA cup 4th round tie. Newcastle vrs. Liverpool. The Pool won 2 - 0.
It's a good game but clearly unrealistic."

g'man winty. nearly got it right. 2-1 it was. altogether now...CHEYROU! CHEYROU! dont call him zidane call him pires! but a pires that can header and doesnt dive.
I was certain Shearer was going to score in the final minute. Liverpool wouldn't have ahd a chance at St. James's.

fuck off already. dudek made a balls of roberts freekick. i would have batted it away two handed out for a simple throw in. he owed the team a big save and deliverd at the death to deny shearer - which was practically shearers only chance.
the pool won it cos we were and are the better team.

now go play pro ev 2 the lot of ye. its better than mexico '86 even.

trev said:
the pool won it cos we were and are the better team.
so true!
FA CUP 5th round
Liverpool v Portsmouth brings you back to that semi final where ronny whelan got a last minute free kick equaliser.

Man U v Man City/Spurs

and.......

Arsenal v Chelsea!
start pairing these off on the computer games now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back