hey wanna help me?? (1 Viewer)

rachelann one thing ya gotta realise beofre ya come to ireland is the ridiculous levels to which we drive sarcasm into the heads of others, hence the above 'punk loser' post, anyway surely the way things do be going having rich parents is punk as fuck, it seems all the kids have em these days.

name this song..." if dysfunction is a function..if dysfuntion is a function, then i must be some kind of geniiieeeeuuussssssss" thanks dead kev got that shit in my head for the night.p.s. pitchshifter indeed

Ok, i don't know whats goin on. Sarcasm or ney, i'm not a posh loser, Bath Avenue's a nice place-if I ain't punk for it, who cares? I wasn't tryin to pick anyone up but if i was Spuded would be my first choice(cos that was the first male i could remember) and uh.............yes actually Bath Ave. is full of retards. ah well!

spuded said:
sandymount is pretty upmarket, beside the sea n 'all, i wanted to live there until we got the new funkiest gaff in dublin, fuck those rathfarnham losers, and as for the mews ha! fools.
My Flat rocks.. We steal everything.. We own guns.. We dont have a tv.. We drink bukky and do it 24/7..

and best of all.. no eirecore.

really, jesus maybe i will head over to your gaff more often wha?

still our gaff is better, more rawkin goin on, in the words of the Hellacopters,
"You ain't nothin, I'm for real,
You hear me rawkin, cause the devils done the deal!"
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back