HELP THE DOGS!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

it's a dog eat dog message board Sean

dog_sandwich.jpg

By law, those dogs are supposed to be licensed, and when outdoors, kept on a lead and muzzled - their owners are also supposed to clear up the dogs' poo-poo. However, that law is never enforced as there are hardly any dog wardens (they must spend all day indoors with litter wardens), so the council decides to replace a sensible regime that they can't enforce with an even more extreme one that is even less enforceable. The problem in this case is the enforcement of the law; same goes for traffic, litter, environmental pollution, building standards, employment, landlords, safety, use of the internet at work etc.
what he said

sam_dog2.jpg

Garda Jim Murphy seconds before he broke potential child killer Snaffles neck

There's a thought now. Will Garda aller dogs be able to go on raids of Council houses?

I was bitten by a police dog when I was a kid. They were raiding a house I was walking past and the poor dog was so wound up he went or the first thing that moved. Me!

I was bitten by a police dog when I was a kid. They were raiding a house I was walking past and the poor dog was so wound up he went or the first thing that moved. Me!

Yeah right you were bailing out of the house with yer stash!

There's a thought now. Will Garda aller dogs be able to go on raids of Council houses?

I had a police dog in the back garden and he didn't notice these huge marijuana plants some cheeky scamp had left on the windowsill.

More interested in the couple of kilos of heroin buried next door it turned out. My weed not good enough for ya pal?

Fucking racist.
Have to say though, American pit bulls seem to attract dickhead owners. And they are prone to being slightly mental. And they are strong bastards.
But my mate's dog is a skinny pit mongrel, looks like a boxer, and is the coolest dog I know by miles.
He does flips when he sees me. And I appreciate the flips.

It's a bollix law, that will not be implemented. The usual Irish style.

Your dog is 1/2 pit bull.
Oh really?
Yeah.
It's not.
It is.
Proove it.

Emmmm. I'll get back to you on that.
Fuck off.
Right so.

I am nervous around almost all dogs I encounter.

I was bitten by dogs on two separate occasions in the 1980s.
Both attacks were unprovoked. I knew the owner of the first dog (school mate) and he wasn't the sort of person to badly train his pets so that cannot be cited as the reason for the attack. The second time was in a park by a strange dog, owner unknown.

I find dogs to be unpredictable animals but recognise that many people derive great enjoyment from having them as pets.

I much prefer cats and we always had a pet cat growing up. Never had any problems.

Obviously bad owners can greatly influence dogs into turning out to be savages but I wouldn't go as far as to completely absolve the dog from all blame. They have to take some responsibility for what they do as attacking people for no good reason is unacceptable.

A further problem I encounter is that dogs will naturally pick up on my nervousness and fear.

Does this send out a signal to the dogs like
'nlgbbbblth is a timid person when it comes to creatures like us. Therefore we'll leave him alone' ?

No.

They smell the sweat from your palms and then they strike, its like blood to great white.

I was bitten once as a small child so i suppose certain dogs still make me nervous. Dobermans for example.

doberman-uster-9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back