• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Ok, not the best day to have your birthday, but happy birthday anyway, and it shouldn't go unnoticed.

I know I'm old and all, so my opinion isn't worth so much, but you're one cool lady. If some 30-year old had said that about me when I was 17, I would probably have made the same face you're making right now. Stop that!

Happy birthday, lady!

oh shit said:
30? do you lie about your age on thumped?

who's going to be first to joke about being 'legal' then.

Nah, I'm not 30 yet, just about 7 weeks away from it and working on getting used to the concept of 'being in my 30s'.

I'm not making any jokes. When she's 18, I'll buy her a beer, though. But she might not want me around, all cramping her style and all.

Ro, I was probably nowhere as cool as you seem to be, but you seriously remind me of my teenage self. Or what I like to remember I was like as a teen....but probably wasn't.

i'm in my 20s, this constantly comes back to me with a slightly nauseous sensation every now and then...
also, this is my second and possibly last summer as a student, and i'm working 7 days a week. is this a bad idea?

dear jane,
can you recommend someone to please give my life meaning and direction?
RSVP

oh shit said:
i'm in my 20s, this constantly comes back to me with a slightly nauseous sensation every now and then...
also, this is my second and possibly last summer as a student, and i'm working 7 days a week. is this a bad idea?

dear jane,
can you recommend someone to please give my life meaning and direction?
RSVP

Direction? Meaning? You still expect these things?

Sorry, can't help you there, but if you find someone who has the answers, please let me know.

jane said:
Nah, I'm not 30 yet, just about 7 weeks away from it and working on getting used to the concept of 'being in my 30s'.

ah, you'll be grand. i had the same worries, and sure, now look at me. the zimmer frame really suits me and everything.

The older you get the more compromises with more idiots you have to make and the less time you have for the things you wish you had spent more time doing when you had more time.

It's good craic most of the time though.

and i made you a cake

cake111.JPG

Vinnie said:
The older you get the more compromises with more idiots you have to make

i find that the older i've gotten the less compromises i have to make...isn't that the way it goes.

By the time i'm 80 i'll be farting loudly in public without fear of consequence (at the moment i'm still keeping them silent...silent but deadly).

...and happy birthday roisin !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back