Halloween?.. (1 Viewer)

gwen stefani dresses up as.....an egg

Untitled-1_0017_Layer_9_full.jpg

someone told me there was a lad dressed as a priest with a kid tied round his waist.....

I went as a surfing skeleton(or bodyless bodyboarder) complete with body board (which made a great air guitar). Pictures will be posted at some point.

few pics from the party.......

ian paisley the goth girl and scully!

scully, corpse bride and kenn dressed up as ror

feck it, the rest are here. really disappointed i didn't get a pic of ror dressed as an envelope addressed to ror. highlights of the night: bert and ernie, ian paisley goth girl, those amazing danish girls who were a party in a can and had superb taste in music, carosah, unending supply of bewz and asking what the time is only to discover, work in hours........ yiiieks!

it was pretty amazing alright. tote annoyed with the lackage of kim and jill pics too. they were awesome!

Amazing! turn your back on the straight edgers for one second and they start absolutely horsing the cans of bavaria into them.

.....maybe they ain't all so bad after all...
ironically when i first met martin he was straight edge....

cheers saoirse!

those amazing danish girls who were a party in a can and had superb taste in music

Ah DJ Knackebrod, amazing, dancing to pop/80s/90s til six in the morning. Although, the music tastes of someone who likes Vengaboys is debatable! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back