Halloween?.. (1 Viewer)

im going as my main man josef fritzl, the costume consists of this home made mask and that's it
Photo89.jpg

j.c.
which reminded me of

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

amazing

fucking hell. twas only last night i remarked to my housemate, there's nothing so sad as a spilled drink. deepest condolences.
at least you can still get more though.

Tom thats Classic!

Now for mine........TADAAAAAHHHH!

costume.jpg

I'm a rectangle!

Tom's medical card costume was awesome. Even though it took me a while to figure out what it was.

I went as The Devil Wears Prada. No-one really got it. But it was fun.

did i miss something, is josef fritzl a subculture hero now or something...
i'm a bit freaked out, i just got up to get my first pint of hangover water and the house is completely spotless after a party last night....i don't know if someone else cleaned the whole place after i went to bed last night or if i did it while i was drunk, or which of those would freak me out more. it was a shit party anyway. if you're wondering. but there's a LOT of leftover booze, wheeeeeeeee

oh my god, i just found a full bottle of jagermeister and a litre of asda brand red bull that someone left behind. expect some very stupid posts and long periods of inactivity from me this weekend.

ooh-err, i'm half bolloxed and it's not even time for first class yet...lucky it's not a school day, mister keane would be right fucked off.

edit: retard post number 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back