Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
has anyone tried this yet?
was all excited to get it over the weekend, then found myself not bothering, especially as word from other forums is that its not all that special, and people moan about "ghosting" a lot. anyone notice?

plus tower don't have it and i have delicious tower vouchers

maybe i should get wipeout instead

wipeout's great, but is a small bit samey after a while

get burnout legends! gta psp will probably be my next purchase once i finish (or get pissed off with, more likely) burnout

i got this yesterday. i've played it for about half an hour and i'm really impressed. best game on the psp by a mile. its pretty much gta 3 in your hand. in fact i think i'll nip off to the jacks for a few missions in a minute. happy haemorriods.

Lefty Frizzell said:
the multiplayer deathmatch looks like great fun. you up for it this weekend?

I'll have to book a slot with the machine, but yeah. You bring the fizzy pop, I'll bring the crisp sandwiches?

Here are PSP's readily available in Dublin? You can't buy them in London, I was laughed at by spotty shop assistants on more than one occasion when I asked if they had any in stock. Pricks.

Stan Bowles said:
Here are PSP's readily available in Dublin?

not sure.

you have to get this game though. its fuckin amazing. i spent 40 minutes in work on the jacks playin it today. i had the seat down btw. when i arrived back to my desk i had to put on the old uncomfortable diarrohea expression.

Stan Bowles said:
Here are PSP's readily available in Dublin? You can't buy them in London, I was laughed at by spotty shop assistants on more than one occasion when I asked if they had any in stock. Pricks.

Yeah i still see them in shops, i am sure there would be a shipment before xmas so keep your eyes pealed!

it seems to be pot luck in the shops, from what i;ve read. they are getting frequent deliveries, but they sell out in minutes. all you can is either phone around or drop in on spec.

i need tower to stock GTA, so i can get it with me voucher...

dudley said:
it seems to be pot luck in the shops, from what i;ve read. they are getting frequent deliveries, but they sell out in minutes. all you can is either phone around or drop in on spec.
And I lucked out. First place I popped into (HMV Grafton Street) had just got a delivery, pure luck I was in there and asked the fella I did, cos I queued up, asked a different girl who said they were sold out at first, but then I pointed her in the direction of the bloke who told me there were in. I think they sold out in about 10 minutes.

So I now have a PSP, GTA and Midnight Club 3 (which I got free, seems ok but is likely I'll trade in for a game I actually want). Goodbye life.

Stan Bowles said:
And I lucked out. First place I popped into (HMV Grafton Street) had just got a delivery, pure luck I was in there and asked the fella I did, cos I queued up, asked a different girl who said they were sold out at first, but then I pointed her in the direction of the bloke who told me there were in. I think they sold out in about 10 minutes.

So I now have a PSP, GTA and Midnight Club 3 (which I got free, seems ok but is likely I'll trade in for a game I actually want). Goodbye life.

so what do you think of gta stan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back