GTA PSP (1 Viewer)

Yeah its good. Its a great achievement thats for sure. I'm not totally hooked yet, and the radio stations are a dissapointment (apart from some of the tracks on rise - altered states, positive education - wooohooooo!). Finding the controls a bit troublsome too, but I think its a winner.

Suprisingly I'm more addicted to midnight club 3 at the moment, which I cannot believe I like quite as much as I do. the load times are painful but the racing is great fun.

Stan Bowles said:
Yeah its good. Its a great achievement thats for sure. I'm not totally hooked yet, and the radio stations are a dissapointment (apart from some of the tracks on rise - altered states, positive education - wooohooooo!). Finding the controls a bit troublsome too, but I think its a winner.

Suprisingly I'm more addicted to midnight club 3 at the moment, which I cannot believe I like quite as much as I do. the load times are painful but the racing is great fun.

cool. in gta you can change the controls so that you drive and run around with the d pad rather than the analog pad. makes it much easier. the targeting system isnt the best tho.

you can also load your own mp3s on so that they play like a radio station. that rocks.

Lefty Frizzell said:
cool. in gta you can change the controls so that you drive and run around with the d pad rather than the analog pad. makes it much easier.
I did not know this, thanks!
Lefty Frizzell said:
you can also load your own mp3s on so that they play like a radio station. that rocks.
Now this I did know. However I don't have a USB cable, or a decent sized memory card yet, so I'll have to flick between rise and flashback for the time being.

game do a pretty cheap usb cable, that can also charge the psp, which is handy

memory is so appalingly overpriced. liksang have that new 4gb/battery thing, but it looks like it turns the psp into a brick

DSC00869.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back