Giving up chocolate (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 3
You don't have to go completely cold turkey, my Dad was a sweet fiend to. My Mother basically stall fed him tart,soda bread with jam, jam sponge for years and he'd then secretly munch chocolate all day (She can't cook for shit but she can bake like a pro). When he gave up farming the weight started to pile on as he wasn't as active any more.

So now they only have rich tea biscuits in the house and he has a few of those a day to combat the sweet urges.

That smoothie is going to be calorie laden too but with natural sugars but at least your getting some good benefits from it!

Also try bananas, they've between 90 - 110 calories in them and are some what like a chocolate bar with the fact you've to take a "wrapper" off of them although they are one of the higher calorie laden foods they are full of good stuff. Berries are amazing to!

You don't have to go completely cold turkey, my Dad was a sweet fiend to. My Mother basically stall fed him tart,soda bread with jam, jam sponge for years and he'd then secretly munch chocolate all day (She can't cook for shit but she can bake like a pro). When he gave up farming the weight started to pile on as he wasn't as active any more.

So now they only have rich tea biscuits in the house and he has a few of those a day to combat the sweet urges.

That smoothie is going to be calorie laden too but with natural sugars but at least your getting some good benefits from it!

Also try bananas, they've between 90 - 110 calories in them and are some what like a chocolate bar with the fact you've to take a "wrapper" off of them although they are one of the higher calorie laden foods they are full of good stuff. Berries are amazing to!

Cold turkey is the only way i'll do it, otherwise i'll just keep making excuses & justifying it. I'm not touching a banana.

day 4. getting stuck into the popcorn & the yoghurt rice cakes.

i sicken me.

Moderation is everything. Enjoying the food you want is part of living and enjoying life.

Moderation!!!!!

What's wrong with bananas? They're a lovely sort of thing. Nothing nicer than Banana with yoghurt on wholemeal toast. MMMMM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back