Giving up chocolate (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 3
I've given up smoking.. Well I've replaced it by vaping and eating crap!

Keep having to buy crisps on the way home from work to replace the three fags I'd usually smoke in the hour journey.

Did you know you can get 5 chocolate bars for 2 euro in pound city or what every its called now.

10 bars for FOUR euro!

Lion bars, dime bars, drifters, toblerones, peanut lion bars, pea nut m&m's, dairy milk moments etc

Sure you couldn't be without them.

I think I'll even have some now. noym noym..

I've given up smoking.. Well I've replaced it by vaping and eating crap!

I'm nine months off the smokes now and these are life savers for me:

2009_m_046.jpg

They can be a bit hard to get, you have to shop around. The orange ones are fucking lovely. Although people keep thinking I'm buying condoms.

I put on a good bit of weight when I stopped smoking, and I wasn't small to start off with. I'm steadily losing it though, through a combination of healthy eating, exercise and furiously chewing on orangey chewing gum.

I'll deffo look into those. Trying to get rid of the eCig at some stage as well, I'm off the fags but still getting my nicotine in the form of water vapour but I've cut down 75% on nicotine hittage as well as I don't go near it in work at all.

Delighted to be off them, I honestly thought I'd chain smoke my way to my death bed.

Only three weeks but thats 525 plus cigarettes not smoked.

Oh lovely fags, i've also realised that I really never ate that much before 6 o clock in the day due to smoking so much.

Haven't weighed over 9 stone in a few years so this is gonna be an interesting few months ahead.

You've about as much chance of convincing me to give up chocolate,as you do finding a Michelin star restaurant in Uganda

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back