Giving up chocolate (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 3
It's not really home that's the problem, it's work. 3 or 4 bars a day wouldn't be unusual, plus a couple of bottles of pepsi & some crisps too. not cool. Tasty buh.

What bars are you eating?

The likes of snickers and stuff can nearly be 500 calories in one go. Leave out the pepsi, that stuff is just empty calories. Switch to coffee with a tea spoon of brown sugar if your using it for the caffeine hit.

Stay away from that fake sugar stuff, can't be good for you.

On the crisps front do you like corn snack things like snacks, hotlips? All of those have less than 100 calories.

I forgo dinner just to have my chocolate and remain an alright enough size.

If your eating three to four bars a day your getting around 1000 extra calories a day that your body doesn't really need. There is 3500 calories in a pound of fat. So your basically eating two pounds worth of chocolate in fat a week.

The likes of snickers and stuff are nearly 500 calories in one go. Leave out the pepsi, that stuff is just empty calories. Switch to coffee with a tea spoon of brown sugar if your using it for the caffeine hit.

On the crisps front do you like corn snack things like snacks, hotlips? All of those have less than 100 calories.

If your eating three to four bars a day your getting around 1000 extra calories a day that your body doesn't really need. There is 3500 calories in a pound of fat. So your basically eating two pounds worth of chocolate in fat a week.

wow. go pete!!!

Heres a list of the calorie content on some bars.

http://www.caloriecounting.co.uk/resources/food/calories_chocolate.htm

I stand corrected on the snickers, its only the king size ones that have 571 calories in them. But you get my drift anyways!

My downfall is nutella sandwiches. I'll sometimes just have those instead of a proper breakfast or lunch. If we had crisps in the house i'd probably use those as a sandwich filler too.

yorkies. [strike]snickers[/strike] Marathons. mars bars. maltesers. peanut m&ms. bountys. peppermint aeros. wispas. twirls..

The likes of snickers and stuff can nearly be 500 calories in one go. Leave out the pepsi, that stuff is just empty calories. Switch to coffee with a tea spoon of brown sugar if your using it for the caffeine hit.

yeah, totally trying to cut out the pepsi coke 7up intake. RiverRock Lemongrass is doing the job.

Tayto Bistro or O'Donnels or Disco cheese & onion are the best, but i've had to stop them too. Snackajacks or whatever they're called are nice.

yeah i'd believe that. it's crazy.

Get a bag of nuts (no jokes please) to eat throughout the day. If we have them I go through Brazil nuts like nobodies business. Also cream crackers, dry.

fresh fruit is the way to go. We each need to eat at least 5 portions a day so eat them at work, and space them out so you're eating at regular enough intervals. So, say 2 bananas between breakfast and lunch, and 2 apples between lunch and dinner. The apples in particular are great as you feel full as can be after them.

+1 on substituting fizzy drinks for either coffee or water. Normal coffee has hardly any calorie content. Water has none.

Get into a routine like that for work and you'll be able to eat what you want when you go home.

Maybe all that death cab for cutie your listening to is driving you to the chocolate?

well the headache went away eventually after about 36 hours.

it's not getting any easier buh.

Day 3. I'd fucking murder a yorkie.

Don't kill me Pete..

SNN1033A-180_484499a.jpg

G'wan Pete! I believe in you.

I'm too skinny to give up any sort of food. Try switching to low fat milk as well, ahem. It's all the little things amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back