Girls are a deadly buzz (1 Viewer)

people in their thirties always go on about how great being in their thirties is

how they're "still cool"

ha ha, you fucking geriatrics!

the fact is, life is a crock of shit* whether you're 16 or 32

*kv's words - I don't actually believe this, I believe it's a crock of gold, begorrah

snakybus said:
people in their thirties always go on about how great being in their thirties is

how they're "still cool"

ha ha, you fucking geriatrics!

the fact is, life is a crock of shit* whether you're 16 or 32

*kv's words - I don't actually believe this, I believe it's a crock of gold, begorrah

i've never known anyone in their thirties to unironically say "i'm still cool".

Mike, are you fishing for compliments here? Seriously buh, when I saw you out the other week at something (I can't remember where or what now, the alzheimers is kicking in) you were just so cool I said to myself 'heeeeyy, here comes Mr Frosty'. That glaciation you had on was seriously fashion-forward.

snakybus said:
no but you think it

admit it, oldies

true story:
i was standing outside a pub having making a phone call a few weeks ago and i did this weird kicking gesture at what i thought was mike stevens....ooops it wasn't...
so i just kept talking on the phone and acted like nothing happened and the lookalike guy just kept walking looking kinda puzzled

MONDOBRUTALE said:
true story:
i was standing outside a pub having making a phone call a few weeks ago and i did this weird kicking gesture at what i thought was mike stevens....ooops it wasn't...
so i just kept talking on the phone and acted like nothing happened and the lookalike guy just kept walking looking kinda puzzled

was it this guy?

367-53676.jpg

no see I was being ironic, slagging ye off for being old when I'm older than all of ye

hey what can I say, sometimes my ironic twists work, sometimes they don't

however, all compliments and kicks towards guys who look like me are noted and um... appreciated

brian/heathons said:
I actually find girls over thirty way more attractive than thna the 18-29 "demograph";) Im being serious.

Yeah, older women are really sexy! Well not too old if ya know what i mean ;)

Ain't no G.I.L.F. lovin goin on or anything. But yeah, older women = hot

Bag'o'cans said:
House is never a good thing, hard or not.

I'm hoping Roisin is taking the piss. I love that Roisin listens to riot grrl music. I think all 16 years girls should be encouraged to listen to music made by fesity young chicks and that Andy can just shut up.

Regarding this older women being more attractive thing, Kim Deal once said that she thinks young girls look like guppies, the way their faces have no character. I think that's it really ain't it. That said, the wrinkles under my eyes are cause for concern (wizened beyond my years) and I might just give up the fags.

i wish young'ins would draw inspiration from birds that don't have to wear their cunt on their sleeve like a badge of honour

hahaha joke i don't care

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back