Gig contacts outside Dublin (1 Viewer)

ugly boy

Heya,

Ro from Dead Girls and Boys here. Just posting to see if anyone in bands from anywhere around the country would be up for swapping shows.

Alternatively, if any of you have any contacts for venues etc....again, anywhere outside Dublin, we'd appreciate a heads up.

Likewise, we'd be happy to assist anyone looking for contacts/shows in Dublin as and when we can.

Web: www.deadgirlsandboys.com
e-mail; [email protected]

Cheers,

Ro

ugly boy said:
Heya,

Ro from Dead Girls and Boys here. Just posting to see if anyone in bands from anywhere around the country would be up for swapping shows.

Alternatively, if any of you have any contacts for venues etc....again, anywhere outside Dublin, we'd appreciate a heads up.

Likewise, we'd be happy to assist anyone looking for contacts/shows in Dublin as and when we can.

Cheers,

Ro

Sorry - that was [email protected]

ugly boy said:
Heya,

Cheers,

Ro

for limerick check out the trinity rooms/green rooms decent venue, and are pretty good with the advertising aswell

where are all the replies to this?? is this not an 'independent music resource'??

try the music forum on www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com - there's lots of musicians from bands that use it, some of whom would definitely be into gigging in dublin - there's also a music room on the site with band details etc

www.freakfm.com (from Cork) also has a music page/gigs page etc - lots of bands on there too

P.M breakneckspeed that posts here because he does gigs in Galway.

Error type 11 that posts here does gigs in Cork.

Good few people that post here put on gigs in Belfast.

Anthony said:
I got a major runaround from the Stables a while back. What can you do to help?

shite. hate that. The owner's wife takes care of the bookings and she's best contacted via mobile-forget about talking to anyone else. If you don't have the number, PM me (or I could book a date on your behalf + sort sound guy for ya). When I was giggin, I had to book dates three months in advance cos it was busy! I can throw up a few posters for yis around mullingar if I'm around and tell ya how those nice band-writeups in the paper are done :)

for smaller band setups, Hughes Corner House, Pearse St, Mullingar is a good spot-mainly hosts singer-songwritery gigs but pulls a good crowd.

czar said:
where are all the replies to this?? is this not an 'independent music resource'??

yeah bubbles, i know what ya mean.

i think thumped used to be an 'independent music resource'. no anymore tho. now its all people who actually know eachother just giving eachother props or disses while they are at work in their office jobs and have net access.

unlike the folks who actually try to use it as/make it an 'independent music resource'...

ugly boy said:
Heya,

Ro

Ro

What happened to Ruby? When are we going to see all the O'Learys on the same stage?

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back