General Election 24th May (2 Viewers)

I'd say he did it himself.

I'm going to a McDowell's-Gone-But-We're-All-Still-Fucked Party later*.

*Not really.

Mr Jane woke me up this morning going, "It's real! I had a dream it had all been a beautiful dream, but it's true! He's really, really gone!"

But we are all still fucked. Not to mention the fact that I feel sorta worse now because never before has there been a politician whose policies have affected me so directly, and those policies are stil there, so it's not like any of our lives will all of a sudden get easier.

And as many have pointed out, nothing's really changed -- Fianna Fail has just lost its fall guy/gal.

Rabbitte is still saying no to Bertie. Is it concievable that Pat will reisgn and someone else will bring them into power. FF would need them if they don't advance their current haul of 72 much more.
i think i'd prefer the greens to go in with them... if they can exert as much influence as the PDs did.

Time to play tallyman...

Dublin North ...

I reckon
O'BRIEN, Darragh
pt_ff_lrg.gif

SARGENT, Trevor*
pt_greens_lrg.gif

REILLY, Dr. James
pt_fg_lrg.gif

Dublin North-East

WOODS, Michael*
pt_ff_lrg.gif

BRADY, Martin*
pt_ff_lrg.gif

BROUGHAN, Tommy*
pt_labour_lrg.gif

Sinn Fein transfers to knock out the Fine Gaeler who currently leads Broughan by 200.

Dub South Central

UPTON, Mary*
pt_labour_lrg.gif

BYRNE, Catherine
pt_fg_lrg.gif

O'Snodaigh doesn't have hte transfers

Galway East
HIGGINS, Michael D.*
pt_labour_lrg.gif

FAHEY, Frank*
pt_ff_lrg.gif

McCORMACK, Padraic*
pt_fg_lrg.gif

Can't call Grealish or Crowe, Grealish has almost 1,000 votes more however I don't see Labour or FG transfers going to him.

Tipp South

MANSERGH, Dr. Martin
pt_ff_lrg.gif

Laois Offally
FLEMING, Sean*
pt_ff_lrg.gif

ENRIGHT, Olwyn*
pt_fg_lrg.gif

FLANAGAN, Charles
pt_fg_lrg.gif

MOLONEY, John*
pt_ff_lrg.gif

i think i'd prefer the greens to go in with them... if they can exert as much influence as the PDs did.

Good God no. If the Greens get in a) Sargent will probably resign as leader so they'll be led by an even bigger fuckwit and b) we'll all end up paying more for nothing in more makey-uppy "green" taxes.

I reckon the only option left is revolution at this stage.

The Greens won't have the power to get the US landing planes at Shannon so that's them looking stupid.

Good God no. If the Greens get in a) Sargent will probably resign as leader so they'll be led by an even bigger fuckwit.

I don't see why Sargent would have to resign; he always left the option open of coalition with FF. Or anyone else, for that matter.

The government of the apocalypse:

Fianna Fail with THE FUCKING PDs again also with JACKIE HEALY RAE and BEVERLY COOPER FLYNN.

Seriously considering emigrating if this happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back