General Election 24th May (1 Viewer)

Yeah, it probably wasn't a very strong point. I forget what i was trying to say. Am posting too much on this thread.

it's always encouraging to know it's worth getting off your arse and can actually count, though, whatever you're doing with it. thrilling, though. the only thing that made me happier than mcdowell ("i love ireland. [...] i love ireland.") being gone is seeing the inimitable eamon ryan back in safely.

there's joe higgins now

*sniff*

the way he was cut off was a bit awful, and even worse because he looked quite sad. i kind of expected them to resume the question but the bertie show had to follow.

(and, sorry, but was bertie wearing glitter eyeshadow? a man with his make-up budget shouldn't have eyelids so shiny that it looks like a second set of (laser) eyes. i kept losing track of what he was saying.)

(and, sorry, but was bertie wearing glitter eyeshadow? a man with his make-up budget shouldn't have eyelids so shiny that it looks like a second set of (laser) eyes. i kept losing track of what he was saying.)

He did say he was bollixed tired and was in a heap. We reckon he had to watch Pirates of The Caribbean 1 and 2 so could go see the third one and Ruairi quinn wouldn't have one up one him in the film stakes.

Also, did you watch Hector and George Hook last night? George revealed the secret that although he was an arseface, mascara was the secret to looking human on TV. Ergo makeup won the election.

From RTE:

OMFG! For Real? A TD in a wheelchair? Ah bless.

what fucking year are RTE living in?

I culd go on at length about this. But at least the Dáil was prepared (sort of) recently for him. 8 months in advance. If he was blind, he'd be fucked finding his seat in the Chamber....

Vincent Browne seems convinced of a FF / Labour deal.

ahaaaa

"as you wrote in your column last wednesday"

"..."

"i'm giving you a compliment"

"... thank you"

He knows whathe's talking about.

Next cunt I hear complaining about anything will get an almight kick in the bollix. The people have spoken and everything is hunky fucking dory. Stupid pricks.

I'll laugh when their houses are re-possessed.

McDowell is just an arrogant prick, the FF'ers are the real evil.

Don't get me going.

I think RAC should run for the next election.

Slogan:
I will ride you backwards, give you some short term relief, will never look you in the eye and when I take all you've got I will climb off you and walk away, leaving you on your back and feeling like dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back