General Election 24th May (1 Viewer)

McDowell: "I love Ireland, I've always loved Ireland."

Ireland:
hammertime.gif

i wonder will mary barge her bingo wings into the leadership..did i just hear right that the pds only have 1 seat?its pretty weird that they seem to be taking the brunt of everything that has gone wrong over the past few years..sexy mark little on rte thinks its because they took two high profile depts..if it is true i cant imagine anyone else wanting them..

i wonder will mary barge her bingo wings into the leadership..did i just hear right that the pds only have 1 seat?its pretty weird that they seem to be taking the brunt of everything that has gone wrong over the past few years..sexy mark little on rte thinks its because they took two high profile depts..if it is true i cant imagine anyone else wanting them..

Some speculation she'll just join FF and be given Health.

Hats off to politics.ie.

I'm happy and sad - happy McDowell is gone, but sad that it's still the same old same old, with FF on track to head back to power. Only probably now with extra smugness/corruption/cute-hoorism.

Next cunt I hear complaining about anything will get an almight kick in the bollix. The people have spoken and everything is hunky fucking dory. Stupid pricks.

I'll laugh when their houses are re-possessed.

McDowell is just an arrogant prick, the FF'ers are the real evil.

ah there's tom parlon

"i just stepped out to the pub next door... for a sangwidge"

Hats off to politics.ie.

I'm happy and sad - happy McDowell is gone, but sad that it's still the same old same old, with FF on track to head back to power. Only probably now with extra smugness/corruption/cute-hoorism.

FF: Huzzah! The PDs are gone! Lets get rid of the smoking ban and raise the drink driving limit to twelve pints! Free gaff, everyone!

What? The Greens are going to mind us? Aw, tits.

liz o'donnell when asked was mcdowell's decision a rash one:

"i don't know"

what a ringing endorsement.

Vincent Browne seems convinced of a FF / Labour deal.

ahaaaa

"as you wrote in your column last wednesday"

"..."

"i'm giving you a compliment"

"... thank you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back