Gears of War (1 Viewer)

that was so much fun! especially the last tense game, my sniper greed
leading me into a thrillho-frizzell deathtrap , and stan winning the purple heart for trying to save my dumb ass

We'll have to try russle up a 4v4 sometime
anyone good for sunday evening ?

Ah look who it is, bleedin Lee Harvey Oswald.

Yeah I'm up for it. 4v4 would be savage.

I can't do anything this weekend as my folks are over from Friday-Monday. There is a possibilty I could be on later this evening, but that aside I doubt I'll be on till next monday night.

Which is shit cos last night was possibly the most online fun I have had since I got the 360, it certainly the most I've laughed anyway.

Do we have 8 people here who have GOW and xbox live?

RSJ said:
I'll do sunday evening. Fuck all else going on and it gives me time to get a bit of practice in.

Did you get your 360 hooked up online yet?

Did you get your 360 hooked up online yet?
Nah, ruth's been sick so she's been glued to the telly. Might get a chance to get it working this evening or tomorrow - been laying the grounding all week for pulling a sickie tomorrow - lemsip on my desk, sneezing elaborately in front of supervisor, saying "i might pull a sickie friday", that kinda thing. Hopefully it'll all pan out and i'll get some decent GOW time in.

It's the fuckin' Wii weekend! I'm going to do my best to not touch Zelda until I've finished Gears of War, but I'm struggling. Starting to become a bit of a slog now.

Great fun last night though. More of this sort of thing pls. I'd say an 8-player deathmatch would be pretty cool - less tense, more balls-out action. Which is a good thing.

Show me your war face!!

20.jpeg

I enjoyed this so much I'm actually gonna play it with weirdos I don't know tonight.

If people aren't around that is.

I'm almost certain i'll be on after 7.

Us two vs The World.
Yeah well I can host a public player match and invite whoever is on.

I'll be on pretty late though, half nine at earliest. Sure if/when I get on you'll see me anyway boss.

Why don't we have a thumped.com vs boards.ie team match?

Pete can be the team leader, shouting orders at us and shit.

anybody played both gears of war and halo 2 online quite a lot?
which is better?
my 360 owning friend is yet to get his back from the germans..
dying to play gears of war online.

There is a part of act five, when you're on the roof with the troika's or whatever they are called, that is actually impossible on insane on your own.

Me and Johnnyc got creamed for about two hours by a load of nerdy scotish/english gits in the very early hours of Saturday morning. We were even playing with some sound enough yanks, which made for a nice change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back