Gears of War (1 Viewer)

Yeah I've watched it about five time now. I posted a link in th 360 thread to a preview of the multiplayer, and apparently eurogamer are posting a full review tomorrow afternoon.

Kewl, will dload this now for a looksie. Some cracking games on the horizon, hopefully all of em will turn out to be rather "next-gen" too. The Rainbow 6 Vegas demo is very impressive and Call Of Duty 3 is out on friday.

all great reviews, surprising from gamespot and 1up as they are very sony friendly . You should be able to pick one up earlier than the 17th as dublin is the european distribution centre for 360 games so i reckon you would see it early next week!

I thought I was going to get through till next payday without putting anything more on my credit card. Looks like that's not going to be happening now.

PES6, Gears, COD3 & Tiger Woods. Nice little collection of games to keep me busy right there.

"In addition to the single-player and co-op play, Gears of War has a team-based multiplayer mode for up to eight players."

I'm feeling a thumped deathmatch is on the cards
we need two teams of four...

i suck with a ball but i rule with a chainsaw

I just pre-ordered it from play, 15 quid cheaper than the shops.

My mate back home got PES from play and it was on his doorstep the day before it was due to be released.

Yeah, I think it's pretty good! Been playing more of PES, but it's a nice chilled out alternative.

Incidently, the last Tiger Woods said that you were shit. Bad blood there obviously.

Any word on anyone in dublin breaking the street date? I know one place in the UK started to send them out but then sold out.

I'm thinkning of binning off my play order, don't think I can wait the extra week or so. Need something to take my mind off being so shit at pes6 online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back